• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed: Aleph 2 + 1x123, nickel chrome plated

kj

Enlightened
According to the package tracking at USPS, I'm 99% sure that is the one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
kj ... *we* enjoy it, which is rare /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

and the Deutsche Post ... well ... seems they lost the package with Don's blue Aleph and I'd like to hurt them, just a little ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

bernhard

kj

Enlightened
Troy and Flatscan,

I'm glad the package arrived safely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Bernhard,

They lost the blue Aleph!? That's too bad... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
[OT] I fear they lost it since Pascal got his one week ago, and we're not that far apart. We'll see ... hope dies last /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif [/OT]
bernhard

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a question, do you plan to carry these lights or put them into a static collection? Mine are still in the process of becoming lights so I'm not certain which it will be for me.

They are really nice looking but I'm so worried I'll be too "ding-nick-fingerprint conscious" that I might not carry and use them as intended.

So what do you think?
LT

[ QUOTE ]
Lunal_Tic said:
Just a question, do you plan to carry these lights or put them into a static collection? Mine are still in the process of becoming lights so I'm not certain which it will be for me.

They are really nice looking but I'm so worried I'll be too "ding-nick-fingerprint conscious" that I might not carry and use them as intended.

So what do you think?
LT

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to carry mine.... carefully. It's just too beautiful to sit sadly upon a shelf watching the world go by.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
I'm going to carry mine.... carefully. It's just too beautiful to sit sadly upon a shelf watching the world go by.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it depends on the seat, I could give it a pretty good view. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Lunal Tic,

Static collection for me, but I use it some times to see if the batteries are OK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bernhard, it's normal if I received my blue Aleph one week before, because I Ask Don to send it by EMS. It's not French postal service who delivered EMS package but GLS a private carrier company !!

And I sincerely hope you'll receive it soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jhung

Newly Enlightened
kj,

Finally picked up my package from the post office. I didn't expect it to arrive so quick! It's beautiful! Thanks so much for putting these together for us.

-James

kj

Enlightened
Yeah, it looks the EMS is super fast! I feel relieved all orders I sent by the EMS arrived safely and quickly. Also, it's my pleasure if you like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif