• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *CLOSED*: Modified MagAA Reflectors for HDs

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: Feeler: Modified MagAA Reflectors for HDs

Wildcat, got you down.

Alan, not sure if they would work with a SLGI. Mr.Bulk told me that Brinkmann reflectors would drop right into MagAA so I would assume vise versa. But really I have not idea. I don't have one to test fit. Maybe ask Charlie??

Illuminated

Enlightened

Alan,

I believe these will work in an SLGI, as I modded one and tried it mine. Worked well - you should try these...

John

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

bump

When the time comes, I can now accept credit card payments as well. Of course you must add the fees to your total if doing so.

Thanks!

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

oops, I must have been half asleep. I'm coming close in sales to the amount of pieces I have coming. I must save a few just in case for those that might get messed up (although I rarely do), etc. so the two pair limit will stand. Again I'm sorry. I can still do a few more pairs, then I will put ordering on hold till I have the reflectors actually in my hands & then go from there.

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take 2 prs (sm/op) if it's not too late.

Thanks.

Alan

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

[ QUOTE ]
Daddyo said:
received the light with reflectors. Installed the OP, WOW!!!

Great performance...The MM sent was focusable to the point I could dial in a hot spot if needed.

THANKS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, glad it got there and I'm happy you like it.

Thank you.

bucken

Enlightened

I'd like one pair (SM/OP), if it's not too late. Thanks.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

As of now I am closing this and will not be taking any more pre-orders at this time. I will have extras but I'm saving these in case any mishaps happen. I rarely mess up making these but better safe than sorry. Once I recieve my stock and get the existing orders all finished up, I will then sell any extras if there are and will do another batch of these if there's enough interest.

Still no word on my order yet. I'm thinking they might have to order them themselves since I don't think they'd have 40pcs in stock but who knows?? I figure they would inform me if they were on back order, but maybe not. I have a total of 12pcs. now that I got from a few guys around here and will start on these Sunday. Just to be fair, I won't start shipping until all of the reflectors pre-ordered are finished.

Thanks to all who participated.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

At this time I need all those who are in this pre-order to PM me or e-mail me their shipping info.

Exceptions are icarus, rick258, Daddyo, & yaesumofo. I have all you guys' shipping info because I have sent you items in the past or I have already requested it from you.

Still no payments are being collected now but just to let you know I may have issues accepting credit card paypals when the time comes. I can accept them but cannot get my "send limit" lifted. The money doesn't do me good if I can't use it. Those who absolutely needs to send payments by credit card please let me know and I will figure something out. I really prefer non-credit card payments and would very much appreciate it if you could.

Still no word on the reflectors order. I have some here now that I got from elsewhere. I do have pahl's pair of un-cut OP requested reflectors finished and 8 more pieces already modified. It's not much but it's a start. Again I will wait till everyones orders are finished before shipping to be fair.

Thanks

pahl

Enlightened

PM sent with shipping address and cash paypal ready anytime you are.

Thanks!

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
**UPDATE-1** Modified MagAA Reflectors for HDs

**UPDATE-1**

I'll start taking payments now if you would like to send them now. There's no rush on getting your payment posted as long as it is before these start to ship out. I will inform you guys ahead of time of the expected shipping date. If you need to pay by mail, please PM me for that info. When I recieve your payment, I will acknowledge it here by updating the list.

For Paypal using non-credit card funds or balance transfer please send payments to afromunk(at)yahoo(dot)com

For Paypal using credit card funds please add 2.9% + $.30 to the total which may be sent to f_zero4(at)yahoo(dot)com
To avoid any confusion, your total if using credit card may only be $5.46 (for 1 pair) or $10.61 (for 2 pairs) unless you are international.

I still need mailing info from Wildcat & drs2000. It's no biggie as long as if your sending Paypal, it will be listed with your payment.

For those of you who missed out on these or anyone who would like more would like to still get some, please state so here and I will put you on the waiting list. I should have some extras but not much if all goes good. The extras will go priority to those who haven't got any yet. I will do another batch if there's enough interest.

I just recieved 20 of the 40 reflectors that I ordered. Looks like they did have them in stock. The other 20 I ordered two days later from the first order so if they had these in stock I should recieve them soon too.

(the reflectors that are on in the first drawer are the few that I had already and are finished)
aa-reflectors_order-update1.jpg

Thanks to all those who participated. I will keep you guys posted. Got to go now, got some cutting to do (luckily today's my day off). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited: