• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED Surefire Lights; only the Kroma left!

m4a1usr

Enlightened
Well its not spring time yet, far from it depending on where you live, but decided to do a little light clearing. Been meaning to thin the herd and I guess there's no time like the present. Will have more up for grabs but I'll post those in another ad since I hate sales threads that drag on. Makes it difficult to navigate sometimes between whats new and whats been sold.

PP fee and shipping included in the price being advertised(of course). I like to use the PO for shipping so if that will not work for you please let me know ahead of time. Tracking is included with each shipment but you cant hold me responsible for delivery times. I do package each item well so there should not be any issues with damage during its travel. Please post the usual "I'll take it" here in the ad. I still cling to the old CPFMP rules of no PM/EM commitments to sale.

Shipping is to the lower 48 and I'd like to keep the sales domestic so no international buyers please.

If you don't have paypal I can/will take a USPS MO. I do my best to describe all items accurately and if I rate it at a certain percentage of wear trust me in that I am as honest as most of you are. Been collecting long enough to know the difference between 80% and what 90% should reflect. Sorry about the group photos guys. It just made more sense to show the lights from several angles to assure you the buyer of my descriptions accuracy. Don't hold it against me. Just getting old I guess. I can add pic's if buyer wants more information to make their decision. Just ask.

First/ top light is a SF Kroma (non milspec) in pretty close to collector grade. There is a ding on the end of the TC. Got it that way and its missing the Z60 but I installed a heavy rubber o-ring to fill the gap. I'd rate it at 95% conservatively. I found maybe, and I mean maybe, 3 or 4 pin prick spots in the anodizing bare. Bezel and body look excellent in my book. It's the ding on the TC that takes this light down a notch. $110

Second light shown is a E2L with a KL1 head. Was used for a small amount of time as an EDC light but its still nice. Minor wear around the bezel and a bit on the clip. I'd rate it at 90%. Not collector grade but good enough to start your collection with if your new to it. $80 Traded

Third down is a classic L4 with a KL4 head. The condition on this light is not bad except that there is a larger worn area on the head. Probably a rating of 80%. Typical Surefire mismatched color on the head but the pics should it accurate enough. $75 SOLD!

Fourth down is a L2 Digital LumaMax. In better condition than the above 2 lights but still used. One ding on the body but its not bare so I bet it was there from the factory because its still got the anodizing. Missing the Z60 again but with an o-ring filler. I'd rate this guy at 90% plus. But you look at the pictures and be the judge. $90 SOLD!

Fifth is a classic A2 Aviator. Green LED's although Surefire calls them Yellow/Green. All of the ones I own look plain green to my original issue eyeballs but what the heck do I know? I got this light off the MP back in 2013 when I wasn't aware of the A2 flat versions. Boy,...what a curse that can be! Definitely a user EDC light. I got it from a fellow CPF'er who carried it for many years in his carry on luggage. The bezel has probably most if not all of the wear. Typical worn edges. The clip looks like it was painted with black enamel or something. Doesn't look gross or hedious. Just letting you know up front. Missing the Z60 but has the o-ring. If you like the A2's I think you will be alright with this used but not abused old timer. I'd rate it at 75 maybe 80%? Maybe a bit more. Please look at the pics and you be the judge? $70 SOLD!

ETA A couple new lights added 2/11/16

First in the new set of pic's is a classic G2. Some minor wear but its pretty tough to ruin one due to normal usage. Wont ding or wear thru any anodizing for sure! Has a good bright well focused SF incan with low time. Bulb isn't blackened and I'll even toss in a second used one for that day when a replacement is needed. Ultra reliable twisty TC and lens is nice and clear. TC boot is nice with no holes/tears. Another discontinued SF light that should be considered an icon of a bygone era. IMO absolutely the best glove box light made. Almost indestructible by most measures. $35 shipped SOLD

Second one is an LX2 missing the Z60 (common theme). Condition is very good with a small ding on the TC and some dings on the crown of the bezel. This is a user but not in terrible shape. Tried to capture everything in the pictures. Works great. Two stage TC functioning normally. Typical kool tint but no hint of green color. Bone stock. A throw back to the good ole days now that Surefire quit making lights like these. Typical mismatched colors from the factory. Not much to say other than what you see is what you will get. $105 shipped SOLD!

Last edited:

weklund

Enlightened
Re: WTS Surefire Lights Kroma, A2, L4, L2, E2L

PM sent.

Thanks for the reply.

Awesome lights here at great prices from a trusted seller.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS Surefire Lights Kroma, A2, L4, L2, E2L

Just an FYI, there is a difference between SF A2-YG (yellow-green) and A2-GN (green) versions ... in tint, brightness, and beamshape.

If you post up a beamshot photo, we may be able to help clarify :)

Last edited:

tylerhvac1989

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Surefire Lights Kroma, L2, LX2, G2 new lights added

More pics of the LX2 lumamax? Very interested. Thank you

toastystuff

Enlightened

Baaah I wish I new you had the lx2 I always wanted one of those lol!

tylerhvac1989

Newly Enlightened

If you still have the LX2 Lumamax I will take it!!!!

Modder

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Surefire Lights; Kroma, A2, G2 new lights added

Kroma still there ?

happyhad

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Surefire Lights; Kroma, A2, G2 new lights added

I'll take the G2.