• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSING AUGUST 8th:Flashlight boring and other machine work by your old pal scott.cr!

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
ATTN: People still waiting for there parts/lights.

Could you please post here if you receive anything back from Scott? It would be great to know if he has started sending lights back... :candle:

......nobody has been ripped off here. Everyone received what they were promised, and in some cases, free of charge because I felt bad about the backlog.

The above comment is from his very own Jeers thread.

Kabible

Enlightened
2-"C" Mag and AW "C" Li-ion NOT returned. Still waiting after 4 months.

It was suggested By Scott that that my package was "stolen off my doorstep". Since USPS only comes to my PO Box (which Scott would know if he really did send my items back via 1st class post as he said he did on 10/15), maybe one of the two women who work at the post office where my PO Box is, dicided to open my package and steal the items.

Scott.cr said:
I sent it to you the day after our last phone conversation via 1st class post. If you didn't receive it, it could've been stolen off your doorstep for all I know.

If Scott wants to work this out, he should PM those who say they have not received their lights.

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
Anyone heard from Scott?

Scott, you still out there? Any chance you could just send my lights back in whatever condition they are in? Did things go bad or did you simply stuff up one of yours mods? Remember the two Camo Mags you wanted sent to your work address? Please send them back Scott, I miss them...

SQ