Confused... Need G2 LED drop in... nothing fancy!

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh. I love the Rayovac Indestructible, too. Those are the beater lights I have by the front and back door. You're going to notice that the Rayovac has a lot more throw - the beam goes out much further than the Malkoff will.

That said, the Malkoff has a lot more spill - meaning it puts out more of a "cone" of light, rather than the Rayovac's very tight cylinder.

I've heard the Rayovac can be taken apart, but I don't know of anyone who's turned it into a working P60 style host.

connortn

Newly Enlightened
Received the Malkoff and installed it into the G2 today. You guys were right! It's practically identical to the original incan but brighter. Love the hot spot dispersing evenly out to the edges of the beam. I think it will be much more usuable than the tight hot spot of the Rayovac. The tint is great. I can't tell it's really a LED as it has that nice creamy incan glow to it. Thanks to all that recommended it. Built like a tank! I would highly recommed it to anyone wanting the incan tint, longer run time and durability.