Copter game...moved!

Saaby

Flashaholic
Heh heh, I have a little story to tell you...

Today in my tech class the server was down and it was Friday, needless to say, we were very productive
winkie.jpg

So I take the person sitting next to me and put in the ultra secret URL for the copter game (For me ya know, for like when I am bored) well I'll give you the Readers Digest version: 5 minutes later, despite my attempts to keep the URL secret (Ryan, where's that copter game? Oh I donno, it's on my website...it's a long address) everyone in the room is playing the copter game
cool.gif

Now I don't mind if everyone on CPF used my websire to play the copter game, but something just rubs me wrong about my whole tech class using it:

A) The computers have speakers, the teacher is a cool guy and doesn't care if you listen to music so long as you don't have it tooooo loud, but I can only take so much music PLUS so many copters flying and crashing

B) I don't need the domain my site is on blocked because everyone is using it to play the copter game.

My solution? I am replacing the current URL for the copter game with a little animation that says "Do your work"

grin.gif

SO I gues that was a long story to get to the point, which is:

If you use my site to play the copter game you need to update the bookmark. It used to be copter.swf and now it's secretcopter.swf

Full link:

http://home.attbi.com/~saaby/secretcopter.swf

Have a nice day everyone
grin.gif