CPF changes over time for the worse for me.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
I like that small town feeling and in fact I sort of live in one but nothing like Hooterville. Pixley perhaps but without Eb.

I have to temper my feeling for the old days but with what you all have already posted - we have greater breadth and knowledge because of our memmbers and where the industry is headed and for that I cannot be anything other than thankful.

I think we're on the verge of a flashlight explosion with all the advancments in LEDs but I still miss the old days and the more intimate feeling of CPF. Now I feel the winds of business blowing through and the breeze is getting stronger.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've only been around a couple of months, but I enjoy the forum greatly -- not just for the technical stuff, but for the humor and goodwill.

Internet forums are very fluid. Seems the only constant is change -- I've observed (felt) changes in the flow and dynamics of this forum in just the short time I've participated. I've only participated in a couple of other fourms and the same general observations apply.

One other forum I joined experienced a power struggle amoung the few leaders, resulting in a new forum being sucessfully established. Both forums deal with the same general subject, but in quite different ways. Each has it's own personality and is beneficial and enjoyable.

CPF is great. I hope that no matter how it changes, it stays the same!!