• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CR2 MMMags for sale.

rube

Newly Enlightened
I sent paypal on 12/24, have mine shipped yet?

Thx - Rube

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prodeje79 said:
Awesome, you on maxima.org ?

I have a 97 SE 5 speed black on black leather with all go and no show. :>

I have been loving my turbo so far. :>

OK sorry to post OT in your thread now.... hit me up on PM if you like. 8)

Ahh.....you beat me to it, I knew those keys where to a Maxima.

I am on the .org and have a 1997 blk on blk maxima also. Mine is all show and no go, especially with 200,000 miles on it.

beakman

Newly Enlightened
Ledean,

Do you have any left in pewter? If so, I'm interested in one.

Also, I'm not sure how practical this would be or if there would be much interest, but have you considered making a 2 x CR2 MiniMag? I'm thinking this would let you use a SL TwinTask 2L bulb (or maybe even a SL Scorpion bulb?) for a pretty bright light that should be shorter than a Surefire E2E (If 1 x CR2 is less than 3 inches, then 2 x CR2 should be less than 4, right?). Just a thought.

beakman

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
beakman said:
........if there would be much interest, but have you considered making a 2 x CR2 MiniMag? ...........
I was thinking something similar but for a different reason. I find my CR2 MMMag (with BBNG500 sandwich) just a little short for my hands. Something a little longer like the 1AA cutcown MiniMag (which I have on the way) might fit me better. However, my thought was to use the added space as a way to carry a spare battery at all times.

Of course to do this, you would have to insulate the two batteries from each other and still provide for the negative contact on the in-use battery. I was envisioning a small plastic "washer" with a metal strip on one side to provide the negative contact to the side of the body while still insulating the batteries from each other.

Here's a crude "text picture" of what I was thinking:

SANDWICH

IN-USE BATTERY

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XOOOOOOOOOX (Spacer: X is metal, O is plastic)
OOOOOOOOOOO

SPARE BATTERY

TAILCAP

DreamScape

Enlightened
Very Interesting Idea DonShock.
Just a thought, wouldn't this bypass the switch?
Meaning the light would always be on?
I may be wrong.

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, it would prevent the use of a tailcap switch. However, since the normal MiniMag switching mechanism occurs when the head is twisted down and breaks open the contact between the bulb holder (or sandwich in this particular case) and the flashlight body, it would continue to work.

Ledean

Enlightened
beakman
Thanks for the paypal.
I will ship it tomorrow.

HVAC
I have got your colors with the 20 mm reflectors.