Crash of 2011 scores!

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
So what did you all score flashlight wise during the CPF crash of 2011? Me? Well I've been intrigued with the newer 2 mode LensLight mini with high CRI XP-G. So I broke down and ordered one Monday. I got it yesterday and I am impressed! I was kind of skeptical but the build quality is outstanding. Superb annodizing! Focusing operation is very smooth and the McClickie....well it's a McClickie. The clip isn't as bad as it look either and I'm OCD about clips. :thumbsup: I just want to tape a Batman emblem to the optic when fully focused 'cause it throws like a mother! :devil: The big 'ol wall of high CRI goodness when unfocused is quite pleasing too. I don't think I'll ever carry it as a primary EDC personally but it will sure have it's place in my small stable. Oh yes, pictures are a must!

001-6.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-4.jpg

How bout you all? What'd ya get?

Z-Tab

Enlightened
I will post a picture when I can, but I scored a brand new Surefire Z21 tailcap, twisty only, with no button at all. The Surefire paperwork that came with it claims that it makes the light waterproof, which is a bold claim indeed coming from Surefire themselves. I also got a Malkoff M91, which I almost certainly would not have been able to land if CPF were up and running.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
I preordered a Titanium muyshondt Aeon with neutral/warm led
Haven't received it yet (it's still a preorder) but I'm really looking forward to it, my first TI light :)

KD7EIR

Newly Enlightened
Nothing fancy, just a 3 mode XM-L pill for my Dereelight. It replaced my MC-E and my R2.

doktorziplok

Newly Enlightened
...yeah, i was bad :sssh:

malkoff/vme m31w and a spy 007 (neutral tint). the aleph was upgraded with parts during the crash...

2011-03-11_19-01-17_663.jpg

computernut

Enlightened
My fiancee gave me a Quark RGB NW as an early birthday present. I've only had it a week and I've already ordered and received a deep pocket clip and a Prism kit for it.

ASheep

Enlightened
There are some seriously nice lights here! I think we did well for ourselves...
I scored an Orange Cerakote High CRI Ra Clicky during the outage... I haven't received it yet, but I'll post pics when I do!

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold 2 Cool Ra/HDS lights and picked up a Neutral S-Mini and a budget Neutral Romisen RC-N3.

Neither has as warm a beam as the Neutral quark tint which I love, but It's still better than the R5 and S2 cools which I have come to dislike.

mountaindrew

Newly Enlightened
just upgrade parts for me! 1232 body for my Quark aa2 (for 17670 use) and a clicky tailcap for my Preon.