• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom CNC works $20/hour

paulr

Flashaholic
Wow, this is awesome, what kind of milling can you do, and what materials? I've been interested for a while in making lexan aaa battery holders for cell phones.

neoseikan

Enlightened
Wow, this is awesome, what kind of milling can you do, and what materials? I've been interested for a while in making lexan aaa battery holders for cell phones.

Hi. paulr. With 4 AXLES MC, we can do many kinds of milling. Alu, SS, Plastic all OK.

My idea, if you want to produce lexan power box, it's hard to produce by MC, because of it's so small and the slot will be so deep. Manufacturers always produce this kind of items by molding, not machining.

Yours, Neoseikan

neoseikan

Enlightened
Hi,

i think about getting a Jetbeam Element in SS. But i would like it a bit unique and less slippery. could you do a knurling (diamond?) on stainless-steel?

regards Olaf

Hi. Olaf. It's a good idea, I'd like to produce compatible parts for you. How many do you want? If just 1 or 2 pcs, the unit price will be high because all the CNC machines need setup time & fee.
I can do diamond knurling on SS, but different size of knurling needs different tools, and I'd like to prefer other way instead of knurling on SS.

neoseikan

Enlightened
BTW, one of our partner also produce R/C helicopter for aerial photography, a clone model of KyoSho 260. Anybody interested?

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder what it would cost to machine a D-Mag compatible tube which would hold 2xwide 26mm diameter cells. Something with a figure-eight cross sectional view, with each sub-tube having a 26mm ID.:devil:

I've just been wondering how I could add a custom head to the plastic body of Under Water Kinetics SL4 which has that form factor. It holds 4 C cells.
But 36 wide and 54 tall would give 6, 12, 18 Lions in 2.56, 5.12, 7.68 inches...

Robban

Enlightened
Generally, how much should we expect to pay for setup of the machine(s) for each different job?

jissé

Newly Enlightened
Hi neoseikan,
i send you at your email adress a request for a spherical lens for flash unit with schematics.
Thank's for reply.

p2471c

Newly Enlightened
Hi, How much lab do you think I have to pay for making a $urefire tubes for 18650/18600 cells? and how can I send the tube to you?

neoseikan

Enlightened
Hi, How much lab do you think I have to pay for making a $urefire tubes for 18650/18600 cells? and how can I send the tube to you?

Hi. P2471c. I am in China, you can try to find a cheap shipping way.
I just suggest waiting, because I might produce surefire compatible tube later.
You can save shipping fee by ordering that. (but I am not sure when I will start this.)