Discontinued flashlight that you love

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Small light-Yeah, the TnC N cell is a mystery. Was supposed to be manufactured again and then slowly drifted off into the sunset. Still can't believe I sold mine off. Fabulous little light and can't understand why Chris never made more. The 1W TnC Key-Lux AA's, (BOTH 250/350 versions), and the N cell top my list as the most quality small flashlights ever offered here and I've tried almost all of them since I joined CPF over 6 years ago. Something about them that just reeks quality when you hold one in your hand.

Large light-I miss the old, early Kel-Lites but for a reason that some might have dismissed and that's how thick-walled they were. I bought one when they first came out. I agree that the large, protruding slide switch was a weak point but I sure wish someone would manufacture a super thick walled light again. When lights get into 2XD size and above, several extra ounces of good old heft doesn't bother me a bit.

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
ANY of the excellent NightCutter lights. Superb build and quality.
Arc LS.
Tekna lights, many of the early designs are still viable lights.

thunderlight

Enlightened
Just a few quick notes:

About 6 months ago, I picked up a Tekna II light at a SAVER'S [local thrift shop whose proceeds aid a variety of charities]. At the time wasn't sure whether it worked. Had to replace the bulb and works like it's supposed to, I guess. At some point, I may put an LED replacement in it.

On a more important note, I picked up a black [Yes - black] Dorcy 1AAA at a local WalMart:) . This and all of the other 1AAA's on the peg were newly stocked from the previous week and all were "gen 2" WITHOUT the optic. This was the only black one, all of the rest were dark blue. So Dorcy may be listening. :cool:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with taro68 - ARC +4 all the way. It was my first high end led light and a gift from all my family (they had to club together as it was too dear and we're poor!!:mecry:

Bring it back now - what about with coloured leds or 3Watt or 5Watt?

Good Job!

Size15's

Flashaholic
flashfan said:
Original SureFire E1 with original KL1 head.
Like this one?
P206.jpg