• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === Drake / Draco Payment === (PART 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovadelickun

Newly Enlightened
Would be great if Jonathan could do another run of these again. I was a bit annoyed I missed the last batch of AlTiN coated ones. What issues do you have the outputs on the draco? Can't you select the medium mode yourself?

If I could upvote this, I would.

I love mine but the coating has started to come off so that's a good enough reason for another one/upgrade. ! :)

X_Marine

Enlightened
Wow, hate to see that Jonathan has apparently shut down building.
My Draco has been hanging round my neck for many years and still works flawlessly.
Hope all is good with him.
Many thanks
X/BillyD..

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
It's been a long time now since he shut down and I really wish he'd been able to make a better go of it. Would really love to have my Dracos with updated electronics if he were ever to start up again.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool lights for sure, definitely one of my favorite in that size category. That said, sadly, I no longer have any in my collection.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have these, I'd part with as a set.
Draco alm 10280
Draco TiN 10280
Drake TiCN (green trit) 10180
Draco TiCN (green trit) 10280
Rocket TiCN 10280 10440

archimedes

Flashaholic
Closing this long-stale sales thread.

The last several posters have all been around long enough to know that we don't re-bump others' completed threads to buy and sell.

Please consider opening your own respective WTB/WTS threads. And/or using PM is a fine thought, too.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts