E2C Adaptors Sales and further Interest Thread

donn_

Flashaholic

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: EC Adaptors Interest Thread

Donn_, you'll want one of those Leef bodies from Lighthound. What we're discussing is an adaptor that fits on the bezel end of an E series SureFire and allows use of a C series head. Or P, Z, G, etc.

clipse

Enlightened

I would be interested in one in natural.....or black, I'm not too picky. Also, I'm not too concerned about the style either. :)

RebelXTNC

Enlightened

I would be interested in two "C head to E body" adapters. One in HA Natural and one in black but really I could do with either color.
I think the plain style would be fine.

ugrey

Enlightened
Re: E2C Adaptors Interest Thread

Sign me up for one or two. I have always meant to buy one and it seemed as though I had missed them. The tapered type looks best to me. I prefer black. Thanks.

sgtgeo

Newly Enlightened

I would be interested in one in Natural HA

da.gee

Enlightened

HA Natural for me. One at minimum.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd go for at least one HA natural. If it could be made similar to the one by Vital Gear in this picture:
http://supremeco.com.hk/catalog/images/vg_e2c.jpg

That would be great. :)

Most people don't like extra stuff like that on aftermarket parts. If you'll recall the regular MC123 extenders at lighthound sold well, but the detonators with the metal hunks sticking out did not.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

ampdude I guess it's all a matter of taste, but we try not to copy other designs. I do have one more MC123 stocked on the TnC Online Store and we might have a few more laying around at the shop.

I might have enough NAT E2Cs coming in the next week or two to take care of the demand that has been posted. I might be selling some NAT protos as well with different one off designs for those that want something unique.

I won't have any black E2Cs yet and we would need to see demand to either just build a small run in black or split that between black and more NAT parts. We are very happy with our anodizers but their cost per part is very high in small runs where the costs are factored over less total pieces and when there is more than one color being anodized.

Nathan

Enlightened

I'll take one in black, plain taper preferably.
Might also take one in natural.

mfrey

Enlightened

Any updates or ETA on the next run?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any updates or ETA on the next run?

Do you mean a Black HA run? With enough interest that would occur at the beginning of next year.

There aren't a lot of work days left on the calendar this year and there are other parts in the queue.

mfrey

Enlightened

No, I was referring to the HA Natural. I thought those were forthcoming in the relatively near future unless I missed something.

"I might have enough NAT E2Cs coming in the next week or two to take care of the demand that has been posted. I might be selling some NAT protos as well with different one off designs for those that want something unique."

Matt

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes the HA NAT should be available very soon.

mfrey

Enlightened

Great. Keep us posted. :twothumbs