EDC help: Suggestions for replacing my v11R?

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
With limited funds I'd recommend the SC62w as you'll need a couple good batteries probably (although you could get by with 1) and a charger. Although if you use your light often for longer distances maybe beyond 50ft then the SC600 Mk III HI is worth considering especially if you will holster carry it or in Cargo pocket. For near-field still I do prefer the SC62w, but maybe because I've had it for years and it's predecessor before that. If near field is a priority for this light the SC62d would be my choice as you won't need the extra lumens or the new SC600Fd Plus XHP50 one of the best near field EDC lights ever made (maybe the best) IMO (it's a bit hard to get a hold of so act fast or you'll have to wait for the new year). Seriously though if you can't know if you will like the ZL UI go with the SC62w or SC62d (check availability by email with Zebralight). You'll mainly be upgrading your runtime seriously, but reducing bling.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well shoot! I do this all_the_time with my v11r. Usually just briefly.

Me too and I imagine I will just do it with any light that I have at some point!
Shock or no shock?

I do have an S15R and I might just have to stick a meter on the rear and see what it does show? I have not used that one yet where I tried a mouth hold and it might be a rude awakening to.