EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix PD30, Benchmade 710, Springfield Professional, keys, wallet, Taser C2, T-Mobile G2, couple decades old S&W 36, pens at work.

Viper715

Enlightened
Today I have a C2 with M61W on my belt, an A2 with calipsoi in my cargo pocket and a Preon one in my breast pocket mini AA on my keying.

DaveyJones

Newly Enlightened
I find it rather striking that very few people actually carry spare batteries.

fyrstormer

Banned
I find it rather striking that very few people actually carry spare batteries.
You're not supposed to carry batteries in your pockets. Too much metal for them to short out against. I find it more useful to carry a spare light instead. Also, with a spare light, you have two lights to fiddle with instead of one. ;)

fyrstormer

Banned
CIMG5027.jpg

Skagen pocket chronograph, house keys, Mazda RX-8 key, 8GB flash drive, titanium Jetbeam TC-R2, titanium Muyshondt Aeon, titanium P-51-style can opener, titanium, Valiant Concepts pen, Uncle Bill's tweezers, Kershaw Chive knife, SeberTech M4 multi-tool, money, driver's license, reminder for my next dental appointment.

Last edited:

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMG_20111210_110429.jpg

Muyshondt Nautilis modded by Milky with xp-g r43d
Thrunite ti (gifted one to my dad)
Can opener (p-38?)
Chap stick
Lighter

Zero Tolerance 0551
Spare batteries

Last edited:

ingineer

Newly Enlightened
ingineer_album

What a great source of info. I'm learning so much from this forum.
I bought a used camera last week and took a picture of a pocket dump. I didn't take everything out ,could not relinquish my pens and tablet. Please excuse my terrible photography.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMG_7938.jpg

Bad pic I know:ohgeez:

This a lot lately: Spyderco M4 Ti/G-10 Military, Arc 6 (with a neutral xp-g) and a titanium Tawatec.
In addition I carry a Motorola Defy, keys and a Leatherman PS4

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
I "finished" my Ti EDC setup, so I wanted to update my response to the thread. I found a used Ti Zippo to round out my Knife/Pen/Flashlight/Lighter combo, shown here with my Ti Citizen watch.
2011-12-13_13-45-34_207.jpg

Completing my Ti EDC allowed me to finish my stainless steel combo as well, which includes my modified Zebra 701 pen/pencil set.

2011-12-13_13-51-31_676.jpg

I'm also working on a brass/brown wood EDC but I haven't gotten very far.

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good job tracking down that Ti Zippo. I was looking for one when I had a Ti set.
The only one I could find, the guy was asking 500$

Quiksilver

Enlightened
I "finished" my Ti EDC setup, so I wanted to update my response to the thread. I found a used Ti Zippo to round out my Knife/Pen/Flashlight/Lighter combo, shown here with my Ti Citizen watch.
2011-12-13_13-45-34_207.jpg

Completing my Ti EDC allowed me to finish my stainless steel combo as well, which includes my modified Zebra 701 pen/pencil set.

2011-12-13_13-51-31_676.jpg

I'm also working on a brass/brown wood EDC but I haven't gotten very far.

Normally I'd say that Ti EDC is kind of cheesy, but yours looks pretty cool with that faded metal look.

Buck 110 folder is a good place to start for your antique EDC, or a Case Trapper tool. Good luck finding a wooden flashlight.

Quiksilver

Enlightened
Today, the usual ...

Spyderco Paramilitary 2
4Sevens Preon 2 Ti

And thats all I have on my person, unless watch (G-shock purchased in 1995), wallet and iPhone count.

xian13

Newly Enlightened
I was going to post a pic, but evidently Photobucket doesn't like IE 9.

Here goes:
Blackberry 8530
Benchmade 860 Bedlam
Case Tony Bose Tribal Spear
Fenix PD 32
Photon II
Fisher space pen Bullet
house keys car keys
Lanyard Zone mini cobra lanyard on house keys
wallet
DSC00031.jpg

Last edited:

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
Normally I'd say that Ti EDC is kind of cheesy, but yours looks pretty cool with that faded metal look.

Buck 110 folder is a good place to start for your antique EDC, or a Case Trapper tool. Good luck finding a wooden flashlight.

Thanks, I started with the Sebenza and have collected other sand blasted titanium to match it. I had the Embassy Pen blasted myself. I like the satin finish on the preon, but I want to have it basted as well.

WESBC

Newly Enlightened
IMG_1720.jpg

This has been my EDC since I got the Barong, I just never got around to taking pics

more here!

WESBC

Newly Enlightened
Haha I'm over black blades. My first real knife had a black blade, it showed the wear too easily.

Latest posts