Elzetta's warranty now 5 years, proof of purchase required

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any response yet? Wade is no longer with the company, but Dave responded to a recent email within one business day. The word on the street is that their main email box is poorly managed. If anyone is interested, I'll provide Dave's email via PM. Better to keep it off the internet, I think.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll paraphrase the response I received from Bryan Marcum, co-owner and engineer at Elzetta. Dave is no longer with the company. Bryan says he will deal with discrepancies on the website, but assures me that they have a common sense lifetime warranty. He also said they are willing to work with customers who may have caused damage through an honest mistake. Proof of purchase is appreciated but not strictly necessary, as they will warrant the product for the current owner, even if he/she is not the original purchaser.

For what it's worth, it was a very helpful email. Bryan seems eager to set the record straight.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow, thanks , what happened to good old Dave?. so Bryan is alone? Elzetta must be his Grandmother then?.

I'll paraphrase the response I received from Bryan Marcum, co-owner and engineer at Elzetta. Dave is no longer with the company. Bryan says he will deal with discrepancies on the website, but assures me that they have a common sense lifetime warranty. He also said they are willing to work with customers who may have caused damage through an honest mistake. Proof of purchase is appreciated but not strictly necessary, as they will warrant the product for the current owner, even if he/she is not the original purchaser.

For what it's worth, it was a very helpful email. Bryan seems eager to set the record straight.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I'll paraphrase the response I received....

Thanks very much for the clarification.

wow, thanks , what happened to good old Dave?. so Bryan is alone? Elzetta must be his Grandmother then?.

The open forum is probably not the most appropriate venue for discussing personal / personnel issues, thanks.

This is good news all around, thank you for sharing it :thumbsup:

Yes, it sounds like Elzetta may well go beyond the "fine print" to make good faith efforts to support their customers.

Latest posts