"Eneloopy" battery tester

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
From what the dog tester (eneloopy) looks like you have to open it up and put the battery in to test it which makes it rather time consuming so most of us flashaholics wouldn't use it after awhile.

I suspect you are not a "dog person." :D Look at how happy it makes this Eneloop lady.

I was also thinking if Sanyo had been an American company, this would more likely have been a "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer" tester.

Last edited:

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I suspect you are not a "dog person." :D Look at how happy it makes this Eneloop lady.

I was also thinking if Sanyo had been an American company, this would more likely have been a "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer" tester.

I love dogs, grew up reading mostly books about them but I am unemployed so I have to invest money in more useful items for now. I paid $6 for my battery checker and it has a digital readout and you don't have to feed it plastic bones :D

salmanslim

Newly Enlightened
This isn't the place for sales. You need to post in MarketPlace, WTS: Electronics/Batteries/Etc.
Please open a new thread in the Marketplace, the Marketplace requires a separate registration. Your CPF registration doesn't work there. You can reuse the same User Name and Password when you register if you wish - Norm

Last edited by a moderator: