• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ETA Requests - Oveready / TorchLAB

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: Oveready / TorchLAB - ETA Requests

Will you be offering the Gray Triad Tails with clip (both silver and black) and trit slots options?

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Hi,
I'm looking for a bored m3 or m3t body, is it available?

We've stopped producing M3 bodies, but I have one bored M3 body left, with vintage graphics. Please shoot us an email for a quote.

Also, when would triad tail be back in stock?

Will you be offering the Gray Triad Tails with clip (both silver and black) and trit slots options?

We're planning to have all versions, available in a few months. See post 13 for details.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Oveready / TorchLAB - ETA Requests

Any chance of more "bronzed" HA 6Ps?

If there is interest, we can attempt another batch. Worse case we'll end up with standard nat 6Ps, which are also nice.

The main issue is actually that the base price of 6Ps are now higher, so going forward, everything 6P based will cost more. But at least they are still available.

nbp

Flashaholic

I am fine with getting one of the custom HA-BK units, they look great too. Just thought if there was a batch in the pipe that was going to show up soon, I could wait on it.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

December puts a big hole in production, so unless we get it done sooner (unlikely), it would start in jan, with feb delivery at the soonest.

Flea Bag

Enlightened

If there is interest, we can attempt another batch. Worse case we'll end up with standard nat 6Ps, which are also nice.

The main issue is actually that the base price of 6Ps are now higher, so going forward, everything 6P based will cost more. But at least they are still available.

+1 for the Natural-HA 6P and especially Natural-HA 9P if you can get them!

Flea Bag

Enlightened

I should have a bronze 9p ready to go. Are you asking for non bronze ha 9p?

I am aware of the bronzed 9P on your website, thanks! I'm afraid of the annodizing being too dark yellow/dark brown compared to vast majority of my entire collection of SFs which are all natural HA-Nat Grey or olive!

I don't mind waiting for a larger run of HA natural/grey/olive of 9Ps as I do tend to also be picky about serial numbers (don't like 4s and 5s in the number -little superstition thing) and I know the s/n is still visible under the annodizing. Sorry if I sound like a picky PITA... but I am patient!

So er... Any chance the 9P you have is more grey or olive than bronze? :D

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Yes, the whole point of the bronze finish is to be unlike any other natural finish. So the one left from the last batch won't do it for you.

The good news here is that bronzing is a second, extra step and can be avoided for any part(s). So making a non-bronze natural 9P is easy, provided we are doing a new batch. No ETA, but let me see what we can do.

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Yes, the whole point of the bronze finish is to be unlike any other natural finish. So the one left from the last batch won't do it for you.

The good news here is that bronzing is a second, extra step and can be avoided for any part(s). So making a non-bronze natural 9P is easy, provided we are doing a new batch. No ETA, but let me see what we can do.

Cool! I'll watch this space... I think I should start posting in the "Oveready Addict" thread soon...

Xfinity

Newly Enlightened

Hi ElectronGuru!

I am a long time user of a Triple-XPG R5 direct drive engine that I got/bought from you and Moddoo.

Unfortunately my flashlight with this engine got broken during a patrol.

Can you give me an ETA for a new one or something better (TorchLAB H1 Triple - Single Level Drop In (1600L) ) for a 6P? I desperately need a new powerful engine for my work as law enforcement officer ;).

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi ElectronGuru!

I am a long time user of a Triple-XPG R5 direct drive engine that I got/bought from you and Moddoo.

Unfortunately my flashlight with this engine got broken during a patrol.

Can you give me an ETA for a new one or something better (TorchLAB H1 Triple - Single Level Drop In (1600L) ) for a 6P? I desperately need a new powerful engine for my work as law enforcement officer ;).

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

We hope that you were not also broken during the incedent.

Please email me

tom at torchlab d0t c0m

We will take care of you asap.

Cheers

Xfinity

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Tom for your reply, I have sent you an email!

No injures fortunately, only damages to the gear. Thanks for the concern.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Paulinski

Newly Enlightened

Any ETA for the Ver 4 Triple LMH Cool Tint

Or Ver 5 ;)

frankarooney

Newly Enlightened

Hi there, just wondering if you'll be doing another run of weaponlights (SF x300 or otherwise) any time soon?

Cheers,
Andy.

Matt7337

Enlightened

Sorry if I've missed it elsewhere, but is there any ETA on more P60 triple drop-ins at the moment? I'm particularly interested in an H3 L/M/H model.