Everlast Batteries 123A (as good as surfire or panasonic)?

gazaati

Newly Enlightened
Everlast Batteries 123A (as good as surfire or panasonic)?

I know nothing about batteries. I need some for my newly acquired fenix t10.

These seem to be relatively affordable in bulk. I am thinking buying 40 or so.

Question is, do they have decent power capacity? Like the surfire or panasonic for example?

capacity lifetime????????

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where are these cells made? If in the USA then they might be comparable to Panasonic cells. Buy US brand CR123A batteries. Batterystation batteries are cheap and good ($1-$1.5 ?).

gazaati

Newly Enlightened
Where are these cells made? If in the USA then they might be comparable to Panasonic cells. Buy US brand CR123A batteries. Batterystation batteries are cheap and good ($1-$1.5 ?).

Thanks for the fast reply.
I dont know where they are made.
I am in asia, batteryjunction, station etc, dont ship to where I am at the moment. So I am left with these.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am located in Europe. I have just received a package with Batterystation batteries (60 pieces) from Lighthound.com. They have reasonable international shipping cost. It will show you the shipping cost in the checkout, so you can see if it's worth it.

gazaati

Newly Enlightened
I cant thank you enough for your help, I was stuck for a week trying to find batteries on line but could not. You showed me the light. :)

By the way, what rechargeable batteries and charger do you recommend for fenix t10 ?

:)

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd go with AW rechargeable cells, these are the best available - and very safe (protection circuit built-in).
He sells them at CPFMP - here. (look for "Protected R123A"), shipping worldwide very cheap. Also take a look at this charges, he has some for sale. I don't know which one, because I don't have experience with li-ion rechargeables.
Rechargeable RCR123 offer only about half of the capacity of a primary CR123A.

Maybe someone else will chime in and recommend you a specific charger.

BTW. I think lighthound.com has AW cells in stock, so you can save on shipping in case you are also going to order primaries from lighthound.

Last edited: