EX10 (1xCR123A) and D10 (1xAA) Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
To be honest I think too much is being made of this issue, and it's been beaten to death.

Like I said, it's not a big deal, totally liveable. To do a recall on this issue would be way beyond absurd.

Kind of like kicking a hot model out of your bed because she spilled some bottle water on your pillow. :naughty:

yeah i know. based on the poll, the majority is satisfied or see it as a non-issue.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Eatin' more popcorn, whilst reading this new Part 5.

:popcorn:

(gee, i'm gettin' kinda' thirsty)

_

primox1

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if the P1 Fenix holster fits the EX10 nicely? Or can anyone recommend a good holster.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
i FINALLY paypaled for one, sure i had to sell my NDI, but i gues its worth it :D

i might just shoot myself if the Clip and the Trit comes out in a few hours time...

Crenshaw

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
i FINALLY paypaled for one, sure i had to sell my NDI, but i gues its worth it :D

i might just shoot myself if the Clip and the Trit comes out in a few hours time...

Crenshaw
So what did you get, the ND10 or the EX10?

michelkenny

Newly Enlightened
I am still patiently waiting for my EX10 to arrive in Canada... It got shipped Monday June 30...

Jesseri

Newly Enlightened
I received mine EX10 today. I think it's great light, but in my taste the switch is too stiff. Jetbeam MK IBS is somewhat easier to operate. Yes i have cleaned the tube and o-ring and then added few drops deoxit to o-ring and the tube. Fresh out from the box, the light was almost unusable, but deoxit almost cured the problem.

I haven't tried primaries yet (Now im using AW RCR), but maybe the battery spring is one of the culprits for excessive switch pressure. The switch ring itself doesn't feel stiff at all.

Other than switch stiffness, it's great light. not maybe the best but great and it have nice quality/price value.

mighty82

Enlightened
The spring will get better over time. Either that or my thumbs are getting stronger :whistle:

jbviau

Enlightened
Both Nitecore lights seem to have gone MIA overnight...don't see either on Fenix-Store.com or 4sevens.com. Just temporary, I'm sure. Or did I miss the links?

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both Nitecore lights seem to have gone MIA overnight...don't see either on Fenix-Store.com or 4sevens.com. Just temporary, I'm sure. Or did I miss the links?
We're working on the kinks of the new software. Hang in there :)

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah i know. based on the poll, the majority is satisfied or see it as a non-issue.
There is a poll?

IMHO it would be an improvement on an allready great light. Who wouldn't want an improvement?

Status
Not open for further replies.