Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
20221105_182944.jpg
20221105_191704.jpg

we did our best to keep the deer awake! 🦌

good times

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow what a great FCW! The only thing better than the weather was the company! It was great seeing everyone again, and great to add Scott into the mix. I'm already excited to start planning the next get-together. I'll keep you all posted.

I was so busy having a great time and checking out all of the lights, knives and other cool gear, that I didn't take many photos, if any of you guys did, please post them. Thanks --Tim

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was great seeing old faces and meeting new one..and as usual I had a great time with a great group of people! Thanks KartRacer for setting this up again.
It wasn't until I got home today that I realized i didn't take any pics of the group. I'm glad Data did take the one that he did.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was great seeing old faces and meeting new one..and as usual I had a great time with a great group of people! Thanks KartRacer for setting this up again.
It wasn't until I got home today that I realized i didn't take any pics of the group. I'm glad Data did take the one that he did.
My face isn't that old

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to let everyone know, this was not camping, it was more like staying overnight at a friends house. The cabins didn't have light but that's why we were there. They did have wood burning stoves for heat which wasn't needed. I didn't have to sleep in my sleeping bag it was so warm. Bugs were almost nonexistent. There were lighted men's and ladies rooms in our site with running water and showers not too far away. The cleaning lady came twice a day to check them. The lake was within walking distance but closed for the season. Each cabin had it's own fire pit next to it for cooking, but we all ised the one between stan and tim because that was where all the action was.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope to see you there!