FCW-6 Flashaholics Camping Weekend! NJ, PA, NY + AREA on 6/10/10 - 6/13/10

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dorcy Rocks!!! I just got another box from them. This only had three lights in it (one of them is their much talked about 220 lumen rechargeable), but it also included several of their new PR based led replacement bulbs, and quite a few packs of batteries!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dorcy Is The Official Power Source For FCW-6!

More on the Dorcy batteries...

So when I was talking to my contact there I asked if he wanted to be the official battery source for FCW-6. Well Dorcy stepped up. Dorcy Is The Official Power Source For FCW-6! Providing power not only for all of the Dorcy lights, but for all of its fellow manufacturers represented at FCW-6 as well. Dorcy's generous battery donation will ensure that we will have peak power in all of our lights throughout our weekend event!

It's really generous of Dorcy after having sent quite a few lights for our event, to then also supply enough batteries to keep us going all weekend!

Don't forget that you can get 20% off and free shipping by going to www.dorcydirect.com and using coupon code CANDLE

Here again is Dorcy's info: Dorcy: www.dorcy.com and for 20% off and free shipping go to www.dorcydirect.com and use coupon code: CANDLE

:hitit:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
and I will be sleeping in my car like usual at the end of the night haha...now i have a car instead of a truck so i can put the seat back and get comfortable instead of waking up with an aching neck and back :(:)

LOL Jim,

I'll be doing the same. I wonder how many bug bites I'll have in the am if I leave my windows open a crack....:sick2:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

So when I was talking to my contact there I asked if he wanted to be the official battery source for FCW-6. Well Dorcy stepped up. Dorcy Is The Official Power Source For FCW-6! Providing power not only for all of the Dorcy lights, but for all of its fellow manufacturers represented at FCW-6 as well. Dorcy's generous battery donation will ensure that we will have peak power in all of our lights throughout our weekend event!

It's really generous of Dorcy after having sent quite a few lights for our event, to then also supply enough batteries to keep us going all weekend!

Don't forget that you can get 20% off and free shipping by going to www.dorcydirect.com and using coupon code CANDLE

Here again is Dorcy's info: Dorcy: www.dorcy.com and for 20% off and free shipping go to www.dorcydirect.com and use coupon code: CANDLE

That's VERY COOL of Dorcy :thumbsup:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, the early forcast looks pretty good. Temps are running almost 10 degrees above normal! Looks like we will need shorts by day and a light jacket by night. Slim chance of rain. Not bad so far. As you know this forcast will change several times over the next few days. Damn weather men - I wish I had a job where I could change my mind every day, and still be wrong 80% of the time and still get paid!

Thu
Jun 10
37.gif

Isolated T-Storms only 30% chance!
77° High Temp
55° Low Temp
30% Chance of rain

Fri
Jun 11
34.gif

Mostly Sunny
77° High
53° Low
10% Chance of rain

Sat
Jun 12
34.gif

Mostly Sunny
79° High
57° Low
20% Chance of rain

Sun
Jun 13
28.gif

Mostly Cloudy
82° High
58° Low
10% Chance of rain

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened

Wow again! Thanks Dorcy! I have several lights of yours and I certainly will buy your products again in the future! This event just keeps getting better and better! :rock:

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
and I will be sleeping in my car like usual at the end of the night haha...now i have a car instead of a truck so i can put the seat back and get comfortable instead of waking up with an aching neck and back :(:)

what! don't encourage heidi to make me sleep in the car again. i just packed my still brand new tent(5 yrs old or so), mattresses almost forgot to pack the sleeping bags,and my telescope.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot I got a Deal Extreme focusable red laser a few years ago.
Just dug it out of the safe, works like a charm.
Runs on an 18650, beam goes forever :D
** Makes anything black in color smoke **

I'll bring it along as well.

Anyone got a Jetbeam RRT-0 ??
I'd love to check one out.

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot I got a Deal Extreme focusable red laser a few years ago.
Just dug it out of the safe, works like a charm.
Runs on an 18650, beam goes forever :D
** Makes anything black in color smoke **

I'll bring it along as well.

Anyone got a Jetbeam RRT-0 ??
I'd love to check one out.

DX can no longer export lasers here in the usa. bummer.

AyeMayanor

Enlightened

And why don't you have a tent? :) Don't torture yourself: If you want, you can use my one-person tent for the weekend.

Thursday is taking forever to get here, I'm ready NOW!

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
And why don't you have a tent? :) Don't torture yourself: If you want, you can use my one-person tent for the weekend.

Thursday is taking forever to get here, I'm ready NOW!
haha thanks for the offer but I have a really nice tent that i've used a few times but i kinda like sleeping in the car because i don't have to worry about setting up or breaking down anything :) i'm going to bring my tent just in case i change my mind...who knows

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
what! don't encourage heidi to make me sleep in the car again. i just packed my still brand new tent(5 yrs old or so), mattresses almost forgot to pack the sleeping bags,and my telescope.
You'll have a good night's sleep in your tent...the mattresses are important...the one i have for my tent is a fancy Thermarest one but it's so friggin narrow that if you roll over in any direction, you roll off the mattress...sucks

AyeMayanor

Enlightened
You'll have a good night's sleep in your tent...the mattresses are important...the one i have for my tent is a fancy Thermarest one but it's so friggin narrow that if you roll over in any direction, you roll off the mattress...sucks

I'm interested in seeing that mattress. I have a $6 pad from Walmart that is comfortable enough but very bulky and want to know if the expensive pads are worth it, apart from size.

Don't forget your GSI cookware. I'm bringing mine but I don't have a stove burner for it yet. I bought and returned a Coleman because it was too big to pack inside the pot. Been eying a Brunton model because it's small and under $30.