February 2012, FLaSHLiGHTS You BouGHT THiS MoNTH?

Xacto

Enlightened
Received the aforementioned Jetbeam BC10 - really a nice light, I think I get a second one for the collection.

Today, I got a Surefire G2 incan in yellow for 25 Euro. At that price, I have no bad feelings storing it in my car together with the Surefire traffic wand. Maybe I will add stickers of reflective tape to it so I could find it easier should it get lost in the dark.

bd8889c8.jpg

No plans on upgrading the incan dropin - I assume that EMT and police arrive long before the one hour runtime is over.

Cheers
Thorsten

Jedgar

Newly Enlightened
spark st6-500cw, st6-220 Mod by vinhguyen54, spark sl6-800 eagletac t20c2 xml, solar charging setup, some eagle tac 18650s, 10 trust fire 18650s
might get a klarus xt11 if i can find one
josh

slimshaneee

Newly Enlightened
Big month for me!
Sunwayman v10r xml and 2 rechargeable 123's and a charger
Hds high cri

JohnSmith

Enlightened
I purchased and received a Surefire UB3T Invictus and FM24 beam diffuser. Thank you Surefire Price Reduction of 2012! I never thought I'd get to own one of these.

Helmut.G

Enlightened
Got my second Surefire D3 on ebay yesterday as a late birthday present for myself.
A lot of accessories are included and I got it for significantly less than I was willing to spend :thumbsup:

Xacto

Enlightened
Got my second Surefire D3 on ebay yesterday as a late birthday present for myself.
A lot of accessories are included and I got it for significantly less than I was willing to spend :thumbsup:

Ah, you were the lucky one! Okay, I'll admit I did not go very far with my bids since I already have enough 9P hosts and I am looking for the old style tail caps with the loose innard but knurled rubber buttons. For some reason it seems that need a lighter pressure to activate.

Belated happy wishes.

Cheers
Thorsten

Helmut.G

Enlightened
Ah, you were the lucky one! Okay, I'll admit I did not go very far with my bids since I already have enough 9P hosts and I am looking for the old style tail caps with the loose innard but knurled rubber buttons. For some reason it seems that need a lighter pressure to activate.

Belated happy wishes.

Cheers
Thorsten
Thank you!
It's also my first P91 btw, I hope it doesn't :poof: on me while I'm admiring it before putting it away in a safe place.

Do you mean the knurled rubber tailcaps activate easier compared to the newer Z41s?

Xacto

Enlightened
Do you mean the knurled rubber tailcaps activate easier compared to the newer Z41s?
I tried measuring the force needed to activate the lights used the different Z41s using a kitchen scale. Although the numbers were similar, I still have the feeling that the old ones activate more easily. I currently have an old used and abuse SF 6P OG in my EDC setup. Since the lock-out function is missing, I always have to take it out of my coat pocket while driving to work - so I have plenty of time to play with it....

Cheers
Thorsten

jalcon

Newly Enlightened
Just bought a fenix lLD01 and fenix E01 combo pack. Gave the E01 to the wife

RBWNY

Enlightened
Just got the *new* Jetbeam jet-III M (XM-L). Never had the XP-G version... so I like this one quite a bit. Much more useable clip than the RRT-21 has.

Xacto

Enlightened
Surefire G2X Tactical in tan. Because I like the color and the G2X is the only one of the new line of Surefire lights where the value for money (for me) is okay. Without lego-capabilities I see no need for getting a 6PX.

Cheers
Thorsten

hoffa

Newly Enlightened
Two February additions:

• Jetbeam RRT-0 (XM-L) with Blunt Bezel and Nitecore Ti clip
  • Sunwayman M40A (XM-L)
Feb2012.jpg

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Finally the RRT-0 R5, RRT-0 S2 and V10R-XML, V10R-Ti join this month with the RRT-0 XML to shake up the establishment...

hidcanada20120217202028.jpg

hidcanada20120218030327.jpg

On it's way...

1 x Quark MiNi 123 Satin Titanium, R5 Edition
1 x Quark MiNi AA Satin Titanium, R5 Edition
1 x High CRI Preon 2, Satin Titanium "Black Edition" Green Packaging
1 x Xtar S1
1 x Xtar W21

There's going to be a point where I have more lights than hairs on my head... and I'm not balding yet! :)