• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Feeler: Mag D-size lanyard ring

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depend on how to make it. Different materials use different way to make. :duh2:
SS/Ti can be cutted by laser, here some member is making it for other high-end flashlight. :wow:

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
Life is like a box of chocolate, you will never know what you wanna get!
Sorry, delay is the part of manufacturing process. Will update any sooner.
Thanks!

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is the prototype only. "Hope" it should be there around a week or so. Stay tuned.......:party:

MagRing-D.jpg

Last edited:

Bushman5

Enlightened
^ is that the stainless steel one?

if so, put me down for 1 :wave:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Are these still going to happen? I've done projects faster and with less interest than you have here... I'd still like to buy one sometime soon, but if it's going to be a while I'll just make one for myself and withdraw.

~Chip

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bushman5: it is aluminium ring.

wvaltakis2: the time can't controlled by me. If the order like 10K-100K, sure the manfactuer will serve you well & fast.
Not appliable to a small order like a sample making quantity. :candle: Hopefully, I could only guess it will appear within a month.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Do you have a rough price estimate yet. If reasonable, I would commit to buy 10 of them. This was one of my suggestions to FiveMega as a nice improvement when he asked. When you come out with these, please PM me, as I forgot about this thread since my last post.

If you want even more sales, it would be really nice to get a suggestion (or include in deal) for a sturdy strap with a swivel joint that would hold up to the weight of a 2D/3D mag if you dangled on wrist.

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all, Finally Mag D-size lanyard ring is ready, I will start a new thread soon.
Cheers!

MagDRing1.jpg