Fenix Halloween 2016 game

feifei

Banned
Same here, only found 9. Cant find the last one. How many did you find in the product page.
only 2 in the afternoon. but finally got the last one after carefully checking everything! be sure that you click every buttons in the product page.. and of course be patient:twothumbs

fenix1

Newly Enlightened
There seem to be some people who have difficulty finding some of the pumpkins on our website, so to help you and make it slightly easier, we decided to give you some hints. These hints were already posted over three days on another popular platform, so to make the playing field more even, we'll re-post all of those hints here. Remember that you have only until next Tuesday to send in your emails to the address given on our website, so, to repeat our words - don't be a pumpkin; start finding those lost lost pumpkins! You have the chance to win some of our fantastic products - the TK76, the LD12 and even the newly released UC02. Don't miss the chance!

Hint #1: Go over the product pages three, yes three times! Do you understand? Scan the "Product pages" at least three times!

Hint #2: For today's hint we're going to use an old saying: Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery, so ...... But this saying needs no introduction, so why do we even mention it?

Hint #3: If you want to go camping, you'll need a camping lantern, and to know how to operate it you'll need to read the operator's manual, or download it maybe? In addition, you'll need a strong handheld flashlight, one that is rechargeable and can give you a long period of uninterrupted lighting. For that, you should definitely have a look at some of our new products..........

Kind regards, and happy hunting!
The Fenix HALLOWEEN Team

Last edited:

Alone In The Dark

Newly Enlightened
After spending far too many hours over a period of several days hunting for the pumpkins, I have only been able to find 9 of the 10. I am seriously bummed out by this so-called "game". :thumbsdow

I am certain that I have clicked on every website link at least three times (many of them two or three times that!). Perhaps the pages are not loading correctly in my browser. Perhaps my Internet connection has been slow. Perhaps my eyesight is not as good as I think it is. I really do not know why I cannot find the 10th pumpkin, but I do know this: The thought of not being eligible for the drawing is not what bums me out. What bums me out is the ridiculous amount of time that I have wasted trying to be eligible. Had I known it was going to be so time consuming I never would have made the effort. Had I spent all of those wasted hours working rather than clicking around Fenix's website I could have easily purchased one or more of each of the prizes being offered.

As I must now accept defeat (only because I cannot possibly permit myself to devote any more time to this nonsense), I give Fenix props for coming up with one hell of a clever marketing ploy. In terms of getting people to their website and viewing their products this is pure genius! In the end, however, clever marketing is really all this pumpkin hunt thing is. It certainly is not a "game". There is nothing fun about it. At best there are tiny moments of satisfaction (or are they moments of mercy?) to be had each time a pumpkin is found. Overall I feel somehow cheated and/or robbed by the experience.

Just my $.02.

PartyPete

Enlightened
Well, using a mobile Android device I was able to find 8 of 10. Are we sure all the pumpkins are viewable on all types of devices?

Last edited:

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't want to break any rules and give anything away so I can't help you, but this game was incredibly tough and time consuming. I got to the same point... 7 of 10, wanted to quit, hated the time already spent.

I took a couple days off then returned to it... thinking "is there any part of this site I haven't been to already multiple times? Old announcements, tabs on products, other products, other links, areas I haven't scrolled etc?"

Eventually I found 10. I agree, i think thwy achieved their goal as i now know all of their products and all the details of the company and history. But I will be aggravated if I don't win something after that time invested.

Last edited:

colight

Enlightened
@PartyPete, I just had a look at the website using my mobile phone (a Samsung), and I can assure you they are all there. Maybe you should take a day or two off of work to go camping, or download some game, and recharge your batteries? You may be awarded with new energy to rejoin Fenix's game!
@Alone In The Dark, I have to agree with you in that this was a great marketing ploy. I myself have spent more time time on this game than I care to mention, but I can tell you this in Fenix's honor - they didn't really set out to "hide" the little critters to such an extent that they are impossible to find. Permitted, they are scattered all over Fenix's pages, which may make them very difficult to find, but at least they are all of equal size, and some are even GIF's. But, we are sorry to see you go and lose the chance of winning. Hopefully the next games will be slightly easier....

fenix1

Newly Enlightened
@Ryp, the flashlights to the winners will be sent out exactly as when sold to the general public, so unfortunately no batteries will be included with the TK76.

PartyPete

Enlightened
@PartyPete, I just had a look at the website using my mobile phone (a Samsung), and I can assure you they are all there. Maybe you should take a day or two off of work to go camping, or download some game, and recharge your batteries? You may be awarded with new energy to rejoin Fenix's game!

[emoji6]

Got all 10. I must say...pretty well hidden.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know if you guys know it but Fenix Worldwide has posted a video on their Facebook page showing the drawing and announcing the winning numbers. I won one of the UC02 keychain lights and while I'm not for sure what I'm going to do with it, I'm excited to give it a try as its output vs size is impressive to me.

fenix1

Newly Enlightened
:grin2: @Tac Gunner, congratulations on winning a prize. The UC02 is a very small and light flashlight, perfect for key chain carry or edc, and quite powerful for such a small light. We hope that you'll be happy with your new acquisition! :grin2:

PartyPete

Enlightened
Don't know if you guys know it but Fenix Worldwide has posted a video on their Facebook page showing the drawing and announcing the winning numbers. I won one of the UC02 keychain lights and while I'm not for sure what I'm going to do with it, I'm excited to give it a try as its output vs size is impressive to me.
Let us know how you like it. I don't think I've seen any reviews yet. I just bought a UC01, I'm curious to see how it compares.