Finally bought a light.

ddemon440

Newly Enlightened
I finally bought a light. I wasn't planning on buying one today but i saw it at a local police supply store. It was about the same price as something i was returning, so i got it. Its not the most expensive, powerful, slimmest, long lasting, or prettiest light in the world but I like it and it was only 25 dollars. (drum roll please). Its the Streamlight Twintask 1L. :rock: :rock: :rock: :wow:

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Not a horrible choice at all. Just much MUCH more usable as a LED light than a Incandescent light.

That said, if you use a "3 Volt" Rechargable 123 it has a more decently white Incand beam.

greenLED

Flashaholic
ddemon440 said:
I wasn't planning on buying one today but i saw it at a local... supply store.

:crackup: Somehow that sounds familiar. :whistle:

wife: "What'd you have there?"
g'LED: "Nothin', dear"
wife: "You bought another light, didn't you?"
g'LED: "It's only a minimag. I bought it for some guy on CPF..."

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
ddemon440 said:
Its not the most expensive, powerful, slimmest, long lasting, or prettiest light in the world but I like it . (drum roll please). Its the Streamlight Twintask 1L. :rock: :rock: :rock: :wow:
My first real light purchase was the Streamlight TT 2L, nothing to be ashamed off. It's my only hybrid so far.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
TT 2L is a great starter light. The TT 1L is good to suck dry batteries.

DigMe

Enlightened
greenLED said:
:crackup: Somehow that sounds familiar. :whistle:

wife: "What'd you have there?"
g'LED: "Nothin', dear"
wife: "You bought another light, didn't you?"
g'LED: "It's only a minimag. I bought it for some guy on CPF..."

Yeah, that's how I came home with my first Surefire. I went down to the local Ace Hardware and they were having a "brown bag sale." Everything you could put in a brown bag was 10% off. "Honey, I just couldn't pass it up at that price!"

brad cook

ddemon440

Newly Enlightened
I have the itch now. More than likely I will end up with the Q III or Fenix L1P soon.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha ha! I got one at frys for $15 in Seattle three weeks ago!

I gave it to my dad cause he fell in love with it and I hated it. I just didnt like the brightness vs size. I'ts 15 times larger than my button cell squeeze light and half as bright in led mode.

ddemon440

Newly Enlightened
Ha Ha! You live in Seattle. :lolsign: Sucks for you. And i love my knew light. Ha friggin Ha.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice little light for the money. The best of both worlds, LED's for low beam, incan for high beam. :) I think you will enjoy it.
Will it work on a rechargable 123a?? Just wondering.

Blades

Jurphaas

Newly Enlightened
Hi ddemon440 - don't let modesty hold you back. You certainly also will like the Fenix L1P. It is a very usable light with just an AA batery!
Jurphaas

Latest posts