Flashlight in the delivery room

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weeeell time for Fenix to start their own "True Stories" page on the website:D

Congratulations on your baby girl!! I'm desperately waiting for mine to arrive. My wife is in her 39th week now.

edc3

Enlightened
Congratulations! Talk about the happiest day of your life. Your child is born AND you get to play with flashlights. Lucky. :D

jezzyp

Enlightened
I can picture your daughter's 14th birthday party . . . . she's rolling her eyes after unsuccessfully trying to stop you from showing everyone that flashlight and telling the story for the eighty thousandth time. :naughty:
Actually apart from you guys (who understand) I've not told anyone this story.
My wife takes delight in telling everyone though - "there is only my husband who would have a light in his pocket in the middle of the night". I haven't told here about the few thousand flashaholics who would be shocked at having only one light, and may take some time wondering which light to use in this situation...It could be a thread all by itself...

Wattnot

Enlightened
Uhhhmmm . . . just be careful telling your wife you are discussing a flashlight and lighting up her privates in a worldwide forum with a bunch of middle-aged men and young, hormone eraged boys!!:crackup: