• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Flashlights / Gear All sold

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
All Sold, SPF, Traded or Withdrawn in this thread.
Sold $9 Clicky tailcap. Surefire 6P compatible. Reverse clicky, matte black.
Sold $33 1100+ lumen XP-L HI Drop in for Surefire 6P and similar, including the PentagonLight ex2 above. Deep smooth reflector for lots of throw. 2.7V - 6V, two level, brand new.
Sold $9 EAGTAC 17650 rechargeable battery, BNIB. Fits Surefire 6P, PentagonLight eX2, and similar. This replaces 2x CR123 batts. w/ one rechargeable where the light engine will run on 3.7V.
Sold $12 Keepower 18350 batts $12 for 2.
Sold $15 Vital Gear Switches $15ea.

Last edited:

Captvideo

Newly Enlightened
Re: Flashlights / Gear

I will take the 18350 if it s 7.50 for the box of 2.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Flashlights / gear **********************qty. price ea.
Keepower 18350 flat top, high drain, li-ion batts 2 7.50 NEW
Sorry its Keeppower 18350's - Quantity 2, Price Each 7.50
If it helps there are two, brand new, sealed in the box. I can go $12.

SVT-ROY

Enlightened

This is clearly stated a price for a single item ppl fk.... Anyway. The vital gear switch is a reverse click that actually makes the FB1 or whatever the singe cell e series vital gear body is called work, correct? I have a few and wouldn't mind making one or both of mine work.

Last edited:

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlights / Gear

Yes it will make your FB1's work if installed correctly. The price is for a single switch. BTW Genuine Vital Gear switches are forward clicky.

Last edited:

Flashlike

Enlightened

SVT-ROY

Enlightened

Got the switch and tossed it in, she runs like a top now thank you. But I'm curious I was under the impression this was a higher amp rated reverse clicky, it looks like a stock one. Again as long it works no worries, just confused is all lmao.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Flashlike: Fixed that for ya.

SVT-ROY:
Stock switches are rated at 1.2 A although I have seen them run at up to 5A. I do sell reverse clickys (on the website (in my signature line) below)which are rated at 3A, but there's a catch. The head must be modified slightly and: You must solder on an inlcuded 24K Gold plated spring, which is quite difficult without practice. And practice can melt the switch. Still, for those with skills, they are an inexpensive alternative to stock. there is a tutorial here.

Another thread of interest here.

Last edited: