Flashlights in TV shows and movies (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
On National Geographics, "Fight Science, Fighting Back," they talked about using a flashlight for self defense. They used an E2d! They just showed how the light degrades the visual response. They were carefull not to demostrate the flash, bash, and dash. Which really did not make alot of sense because they showed how to crush tracheas, break pubic bones, and gouge eyes. I guess weapons are taboo.

captainzerocool

Newly Enlightened
As Seen in..

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the name of this light is?

I know the other one in frame is a MaxxaBeam

I'm more than sure someone here knows the answer... :grin2:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: As Seen in..

were you watching Jurassic Park too? haha i saw the maxabeam in that this evening. i didnt know what it was when i saw the movie the first several times

captainzerocool

Newly Enlightened

Why yes, I was watching Jurassic Park earlier. I've just always wondered what that particular light was.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just saw "Get Smart." The movie was hilarious.

Agent 99 used a 6P Defender. Anne Hathaway in leather using a Surefire. WOW!!!

generic808

Enlightened
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the kid in Spiderwick Chronicles carries a Surefire M6. It's actually very noticeable and he uses it during a long scene. I was actually kind of jealous of him :eek:

unique

Enlightened

Why yes, I was watching Jurassic Park earlier. I've just always wondered what that particular light was.

Hahahaha, I watched Jurassic Park about 2 days ago as well and was wondering what lights they are using. I love the foggy look where you can see the light beam :D

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
i drive all my friends crazy when we watch movies because i get sooooo excited when i recognize and nice light. im diseased....:green:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
haha i was laughing so hard at that my roommate shined one of my lights in my eyes to shut me up. gosh i love this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.