Flashlights in TV shows and movies (Part 4)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sure is. I've got the inca. version of the SL Scorpion. First encountered it years ago in a window display before I knew anything about quality lights, or even cared to.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone knows the blockbuster TV series LOST ( 6 seasons ), i guess?
In every episode they use several flashlights, different models.

Since LOST is an old series, they cant be using Cree power LED flashlights, my guess. However, their lights look bright. Any flashaholic knows all the models which are used in LOST?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Bottom Feeder (2006)

A scientist mutated into a 2-legged, blood-covered, giant rat, terrorizes a group of maintenance workers and a couple of well-dressed government agents in some underground tunnels. Various small flashlights the size of an SF 6P along with some cheap modern-day lanterns are used throughout the movie. Unfortunately, couldn't get a good enough look to identify any of the lights except one. The group places a Coleman Focus Lantern (about $7.oo at Wal-Mart) on a flat surface as they get an emergency phone call from the badly burned rich guy.

Last edited:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
In "Predator 2," the team that tries to ambush the Predator in the meat packing warehouse have Maxabeams on their shoulders.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Series - "Cops"

Episode - "Bad Girls 11."

In this episode, an officer confronts a woman in a stolen SUV. He uses a Streamlight Strion (looks like the inca. version) to search the driver's seat. He finds a crack pipe hidden by the door. Turns out that she's a "working girl," and the last guy she was with sent her out to score some drugs. But she took off in his ride. The officer got him to be honest about the circumstances involving his stolen ride. Due to this fact, and her complete honesty & cooperation with the officer, he decides not to arrest her for Grand Theft Auto or the crack pipe. Instead he issues her a summons for the pipe.

aloidflip

Newly Enlightened
What Flashlight are these?

Hey everyone! I just saw the movie Prometheus last night and they seem to use a lot of Flashlight :) Can anybody Identify this one, is it a Fenix TK45? :)

8005877484_d3750f1a64.jpg

jezdec

Newly Enlightened
Re: What Flashlight are these?

YES, I believe it is.....great light, and a great movie by the way ...

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the Bourne Legacy there's a scene where he takes a door panel off a car and gets a gun and some other stuff from inside. He is in a parking deck and uses a Coast PX45 on full flood mode in his mouth to see what he's doing. Not the best light in the world but it's my go-to light for taking my dog around in my hard to avoid his past poops.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Series - "Victorious"

Episode - "Wanko's Warehouse."

During the season premiere, the gang decides to hide after-hours to get in on a sale before everyone else. One thing they didn't count on though is the laser-beam security system / alarm. They push Robbie underneath the beams, and he goes to switch off the alarm. That's when he encounters the Triplet twins, there to rob the place. (Yup, they're twins. And their last name is "Triplet.") They don't hurt Robbie. And even give him a twin hug. One of them is holding a red 3D M@glite with (ironically) a black filter over the lens. Jade's hunger gets her really upset, and Cat. runs off to get her a sandwich . . . Thus tripping the alarm. The gang runs off with storage bins covering their heads (so as not to be seen on the parking lot security cameras.) They rescue Robbie, and to his delight he gets to share Tori's bin.

What can I say, it was the best thing on. And it was nice watching a show without the Censor's bleep button going off like crazy every 5 seconds.

xlight

Banned
Fenix TK41 TV series Lost Gate

Guys, check out the photos below.
8028434206_6a8e0ee18f_c.jpg

8028426666_58a39ce3e3_c.jpg
8028436099_1dd3bb784d_c.jpg

8028439907_cfb9c0cdc2_c.jpg

Thread Merge - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fenix TK41 TV series Lost Gate

Didn't really look like one until the last picture. There you can see it almost certainly is a TK41.

lwknight

Enlightened
It is hard to tell the size of the light because the actors hands could be really small. The shape is TK41 but the reflector looks too big compared to the hands.

Last edited by a moderator:

yliu

Enlightened
Yes it's a TK45, there was quite some excitement over flashlight when this movie came out.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Series - "Bones"

Episode - "Mummy in the Maze."

While on the trail of a serial killer close to Halloween, Bones and Booth get an excellent lead while preparing to go out to a Halloween party. Dressed as Wonder Woman and Clark Kent, they end up searching inside a dark, dank, spooky area. Booth uses the weapon-light on his Sig Sauer, while Bones apparently somehow concealed a .50 revolver and a SureFire M6 in her skimpy costume. Eventually they're confronted by a psychotic clown (literally), with a sawed-off shotgun.

FoxFury

Newly Enlightened
A few FoxFury lights were used in last night's episode of Bones titled "Gunk in the Garage". Our Nomad Prime and Rook CheckMate flashlight can be seen at various times.

Hodgins wears the FoxFury Command 20 Tasker in this episode. I'll spare you a screenshot of him having guts fall onto his face and the headlamp. I consider CPF a family friendly place so here's a PG rated screenshot.
bonesguts.jpg

Here's a link if you want to watch that scene on YouTube:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You guys were able to get your lights featured on "Bones"? NICE!

One time thing, or can we look forward to seeing all future episodes featuring your lights?