Flashlights you have bought this month? 3/2010

computernut

Enlightened
I bought a Surefire E2DL. I had some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket, I was leaning towards an E1B but I wound up getting the E2DL.

ypsifly

Enlightened
I finally picked up a 9P. Used some Cabelas gift cards to get it plus a Spyderco Delica 4. I wanted a couple P91s to go with the light but for some reason Cabelas doesn't carry them so I bought the knife.

Now I have to figure out which LA I want from Lumens Factory.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
EagleTac T20C2 MKII, Cool, OP. Our first non-walmart light. Prob arrive this coming week, looking forward to it. If the Malfkoff drop in for the mag D lights come available, ill buy one or two before the month is over.

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
So far this month I've only bought a 6C Maglite... I'll be ordering a bunch of mod parts shortly and I have an McE2s tailcap on its way to me. :grin2:

Total tally:
-Mag 6C
-Mag 3D
-McE2s
-KL1
-Kiu High-temp Socket Kit

Sort of slowing down, but this month was still a bit too much; next month will have to be extremely light on the purchases.

COAST

Enlightened
Paid or paying for:

1) Robert's Mini EDC with SST-90
2) Nailbender P60 SST-90 (I think, or SST-50)

I think that's all...

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing major. Just a Streamlight Strion LED. Will also probably pick up a Surefire P60L to replace the incan P60 lamp in my shotgun light.

soli

Newly Enlightened
Nothing like an end of the month purchase. Just placed an order for a LiteFlux LF2XT with Ti Tailcap with tritum from Kuku427.

Almost went for the copper 2XT mod until "someone" reminded me of two weddings that need to be attended and gifts purchased :(

Mr Bigglow

Enlightened
I sort of lost control this month, altho I remain solvent.:) It started with a shiny new SF E1B LED that I found on a trip to the USA, $110. Even though I already have one, it's my EDC so being bound to lose it eventually, I bought this new one. Then, back in Canada I discovered the Mountain Equipment Coop (huge outdoor chain) are now stocking Quarks so I ran over and bought a Qaa and Qaa2 both (the MEC seems to have been founded on Soviet-like principals and has trouble keeping things in stock- this was in the nature of a panic buy while they still had them). They did seem a little pricy... later, l looked at the 4Sevens .com website, and what with higher prices and Canadian taxes, I found out I'd paid about $45 more for the pair than if I'd bought from there and had them sent to a US friend so I could bring them back on my next trip- darn! Usually the MEC sells items at the US price or lower. Anyway that's plenty for a while- almost amounts to what I usually spend in a year as far as high-endish lights go. Afterthought- or am I now infected with the dreaded light bug?

Last edited:

Larbo

Enlightened
Ive lost control this year... :paypal: for a MKN SST-90, does it ever end??:shrug:

OKWalker

Newly Enlightened
I have a nailbender SST-50 drop in and a 4Sevens Preon II on the way to my house as we speak. I picked up a Solarforce L2p earlier this month.

bc62010

Newly Enlightened
This month I purchased a Mini 123 and a Ti Mini 123. I think thats more than enough for this month hopefully. :rolleyes:

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ra Twisty 85Tr, Quark MiniAA, Surefire U2A, Arc AAA, Wolfeyes Boxer 24W, Quark AA2 tactical, Nitecore EX-10 SP R2, Fenix TK20 Grey

Although, the Ra Twisty has since moved on...

James....:shakehead

Justin13

Newly Enlightened
- 4Sevens Mini 123
- Fenix TK 11
- Fenix Tk 40

I have the need for 2 more, then its a wrap.

Lets add:
-EagleTac T20C2 Mk. II R5

-"Customizing" my black Surefire G2 with a Cren Bezel, McClicky tailcap, and Malkoff M"xzy" drop-in. (not in my hands yet)

-2 additional 4Sevens Mini123's

-2 additional 4Sevens Mini123 as gifts. (too cool not to share)

My monthly total is 8. I think I have 10 lights now? I dont have an "everyday carry" light, I have no need. I just keep these in places I "may" need one day.

But it's a wrap for now!:party:
Thanks for the information. I'm not going to look at this forum for anohter year.

Let some new lights be released and I'll replace these if there is better equipment/technology available.

lightsandknives

Enlightened
My plan was to buy nothing this month. But, hanging around this place is the wrong thing to do if that's your strategy......

ITP A3
Jet-III M neutral

And I thought I was done for the month...:rolleyes: so add:

Jet 1 Pro V3 R2
Romison RC-N3 x 3 - 2 for grandkids and 1 for me!

Plus, I sent my HDS Basic 42 XR to Milky for a little upgrade!:twothumbs

4478770491_47e5a75f59_o.jpg

pounder

Newly Enlightened
ordered and am waiting on a Solarforce Materpiece to complement my L2..can't wait, but sadly have no choice :shakehead