FOR SALE NOW: Titanium zipper pulls!

archer6817j

Enlightened
Re: FEELER: Titanium zipper pulls?

That looks great :) Is that a McGiz Ti clip as well? I like the cord work...I'll have to learn some of that!

Looks great, even with an iPhone camera. Thanks!

AlphaBead.jpg

egrep

Enlightened

That looks great :) Is that a McGiz Ti clip as well? I like the cord work...I'll have to learn some of that!

Thanks, it's all from you, Sir. The light, pocket clip, cord and bead! Yup, the gate clips are McGiz Ti's. The last I could find. :)

You can see the light is a daily user. :)

Thanks!

Here's one that's just got your bead, but I'm sure folks will recognize the rest... 18500 V10R with Trit Fins, Switch and that nicely finished lanyard, glowing. I shortened it a tad.

(simply AWFUL noise, sorry.. iPhone)
18500v10rhui.jpg

I put the other bead on a slightly longer neon orange cord which is attached to the Alpha now. Do you have orange rings?

huibeads.jpg

Last edited:

archer6817j

Enlightened

Cord is in stock and it fits perfectly!

Of course the scene is lit with 2 5700K daylight balanced Alphas :)

cord-3up.jpg

Last edited:

archer6817j

Enlightened

Is it just that no one reads my subforum or is this Ti zipper pull thing a real snoozer! I thought people would freak out over Ti zipper pulls :) What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions on how to make more awesomeness are more than welcome!

archer6817j

Enlightened

How about listing them in the Marketplace.

That's a good point, though I'm not sure what the rules are on that :) I'll have to break out my book. Oh, and your pulls went in the mail yesterday! Too bad Mass is so far away. I used to live in Jamaica Plain outside of Boston :)

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is it just that no one reads my subforum or is this Ti zipper pull thing a real snoozer! I thought people would freak out over Ti zipper pulls :) What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions on how to make more awesomeness are more than welcome!

Now that these are ready to sell, it might be worthwhile to start a new thread for selling them here in your sub-forum, as this thread is still marked "feeler." Unless someone is actively following this thread, they won't know that these even happened, let alone that there are some currently available for purchase.

archer6817j

Enlightened

Now that these are ready to sell, it might be worthwhile to start a new thread for selling them here in your sub-forum, as this thread is still marked "feeler." Unless someone is actively following this thread, they won't know that these even happened, let alone that there are some currently available for purchase.

I'm not feeling so smart today :) For now I think I'll just change the title of the thread since I only have a couple.

sassaquin

Enlightened

My little titanium gems arrived yesterday and I am completely thrilled with them. Even though it is a simple zipper pulls, the machining and finishing is superb and the quality and craftmanship is top notch. It is surprisingly lightweight and the size and shape is spot-on with the o-rings adding just enough grip against the high polish. The blue one looks very classy on my jacket, but I may use it as a lanyard bead on one of my lights when the jacket gets put away for the summer.

I am very surprised they're still available, people are missing out on a premium titanium bead at a fair price.
Nice work Jason. :thumbsup:

archer6817j

Enlightened

My little titanium gems arrived yesterday and I am completely thrilled with them. Even though it is a simple zipper pulls, the machining and finishing is superb and the quality and craftmanship is top notch. It is surprisingly lightweight and the size and shape is spot-on with the o-rings adding just enough grip against the high polish. The blue one looks very classy on my jacket, but I may use it as a lanyard bead on one of my lights when the jacket gets put away for the summer.

I am very surprised they're still available, people are missing out on a premium titanium bead at a fair price.
Nice work Jason. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the post! Got any photos? I like to see my creations in their new homes :)

Raze

Enlightened
Wow, two weeks out and I'm missing out on things. Hey Jason, I've mentioned in your blog that the blue o-ring is kinda your trademark now.

Can I have one Ti pull with blue o-rings? I think I'll have the gray cord to go with that. I'll send you the PayPal for the pull but you can include it with the Alpha I ordered.

Thanks!

Regards,
Rez

sassaquin

Enlightened

Thanks for the post! Got any photos? I like to see my creations in their new homes :)

So, here they are hanging out in their new home on the East Coast. Blue zipper pull is on my jacket and the GITD is on my friend's jacket. :)

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0399.JPG

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you make some kind of carabiner with GITD trits from Ti ?

archer6817j

Enlightened
Re: Prototypes for SALE: Titanium zipper pulls!

Wow, two weeks out and I'm missing out on things. Hey Jason, I've mentioned in your blog that the blue o-ring is kinda your trademark now.

Can I have one Ti pull with blue o-rings? I think I'll have the gray cord to go with that. I'll send you the PayPal for the pull but you can include it with the Alpha I ordered.

Thanks!

Regards,
Rez

Done :)

Raze

Enlightened
If no one wants the last piece, I may just grab it for myself :p

Anyway, thanks for all your craftsmanship, Jason.

af8f9d1d-9c3e-e5c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, please pardon typos.

Last edited:

supersneeze

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one with the light I'm ordering :) blue o rings and black cord please

Thank you!

Mike

fyrstormer

Banned

I like having titanium stuff, but I suppose my question is, what would I use titanium zipper-pulls for? Zippers already have built-in pulls.

(well...except the ones on my Maxpedition bag, which have tied lanyards instead.)

Latest posts