• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Jets22 Brass Goldbird

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Jets22 Brass Goldbird

Ending one of the longest WTB's ever (over 4 years), I would like to thank Egginator1 for fulfilling my request. He managed to locate this light and sell it to me.

Troy...

This news has brought tears of joy to my eyes. My life is now complete.

WOW!

And Egg...way to go!

Hoooaah!

I just need to find this stubby tail and then I can die happy. :) I know the CPF member who has it but he has not responded to me in many months. I have offered everything short of my first born for it.
574B74B0-79FC-4031-8059-A3D9FF2795C8_zpskvjc4u6j.jpg

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Way to go "dad"! Was thinking this one was just not in the cards for ya! It'll be your new EDC....right??

Karl

nbp

Flashaholic
Vestureofblood is doing some nice brass work, and is going to spin me a light. He might be willing also, if he has knurling ability. Okluma might do a one off part too. So many talented machinists around here!

If you have to ask....

LOL, just kidding. The light is quite rare (I think maybe only four were made in brass) and the knurling is unique. The little light feels like a little roll of quarters and I have always loved it. I think the last point (my long love affair with this light) is the real draw.

jso902

Enlightened
If you have to ask....

LOL, just kidding. The light is quite rare (I think maybe only four were made in brass) and the knurling is unique. The little light feels like a little roll of quarters and I have always loved it. I think the last point (my long love affair with this light) is the real draw.

Wow... 4 only...

There's something to be said about a well balanced item. I've sold many lights I thought would be my last. Congrats. The Knurling is quite unique.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM received,
Good Lord Dad... what have gone and done now! :faint:
Are you insane? Who waits 4 years for a flashlight?
I found my wife of 30 years in less than 2!
Someone better make a tail for it before you croak...