• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***FOUND*** Ti PD-S...

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB Ti PD-S...

I'll loan ya' a Ti Mule to keep you over 'til the Ti-PD S arrives amigo. It will include a lanyard, just in case. Sheesh. Just cover the cost of shipping her back. And keep the speedo. They never seem to be big enough to provide me full coverage...

I keep my Ti edc clipped to a pocket, whether a jeans pocket, blazer pocket, or jacket pocket.

Please do not illuminate why you felt the need to sit that little light on a sink or worse in a public bathroom... Senator Craig may get ideas.

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

.....it's just a wide stance...............

I also replied to your PM Goatee.......seller info on one that contacted me, if you are interested.

Hoppy

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have secured a replacement. Thank you all of your kind offers and your support. Now only pray for me that my wife will not kill me when she realizes what I have done:whistle:

The Coach

Enlightened
To quote Harley Davidson (& the Marlboro Man), "It's better to be cool and dead with a McGizmo than be uncool and alive without one". :D That's the original line that was changed for the movie. :whistle:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
O.K.

Things went pretty good when she found out...

I at least still have one good hand to type with. I hope I can operate my new Ti PD-S with my one good hand.

I am also officially banned from the computer from this point forward...

Is it better to be cool and under siege with a McGizmo than it is to be... well you know... not under siege?

:devil:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Sorry that you lost such a fine light goat but I'm glad that you came up with a replacement. Wouldn't you love to know the fate of your light though......

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry that you lost such a fine light goat but I'm glad that you came up with a replacement. Wouldn't you love to know the fate of your light though......

Patriot, I'm sure you didn't mean it but your post has the tone of some one who is about to deliver a ransom note to the house of Goat:thinking::D

"Your Titan and your wife or the PD Gets it!":laughing:

Or is it just me? :drunk:

Latest posts