• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Free --> Nailbenders -SST-90 p60, 4.2a, potted, smooth reflector,6500k cool white...

kevinm

Enlightened
Re: Free --> Nailbenders -SST-90 p60, 4.2a, potted, smooth reflector,6500k cool whit

I'd like to be included. Happy holidays and thanks!

Kevin

Oh, and my favorite drop-in...the XML one I made if I can even get it to work properly. :)

jinx626

Enlightened
Re: Free --> Nailbenders -SST-90 p60, 4.2a, potted, smooth reflector,6500k cool whit

Oh! that's a nice drop-in. Count me in. Never had a SST anything before. It'll be a nice exprience if I get pick.

glockxj

Newly Enlightened

I would like to be included in the drawing.

My Current favorite drop in is a M60L I scored from the marketplace.

alex987

Newly Enlightened

dagreenlantern very nice gesture count me in please my current fav. is the 4.2 dd xm-l p60 drop in i was always interested in the sst-90 but found the prize to high , almost twice the prize of an xm-l
thanks and greetings alexander

akflash

Newly Enlightened

Wow! Gotta love CPFers! Thanks dagreenlantern, I'm in too, please. I'd say a Nailbander XM-L two mode neutral would be a favorite but that SST90 sounds awesome! Happy new year to you and yours.

Last edited:

LilKevin715

Enlightened

That is a very nice gesture of you to give it away for free. Just a FYI (from a safety standpoint) whoever considers this dropin please be aware that this dropin should be for a single Li-ion only. NO CR123's as the high amp draw would be too dangerous. Also be aware that your tailcap should be capable of handling the higher amount of current.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm in

Favorite dropin: VIDSM copper quad, Kenji 5.6a quad and nailbender hi cri sst90 2.8a

Last edited:

rewdee

Newly Enlightened

Try my luck. Happy holidays!

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast

Counting in as well. I tried this earlier on a smartphone with no luck.

Favorite dropin: I'd love to like a Linger Special, but i don't have one yet.

Last edited:

Inkidu

Newly Enlightened

Dropin will be given away FOR FREE to one lucky CPF'er , i will pick a name tomorow around 9pm Chicago time,If your intersted simply reply to this thread ,lemme know which dropin is your favorite......and at 9pm on Tuesday ill pick a lucky winner.do not ask me why, its the holidays and i want to make one person happy,even if i lose out on my $74 bucks.......at least someone will be happy....

My favorite dropin is a ThruNite XM-L (A great "firefly" low)

My FETtie (a high amp switch) needs a high amp led.
Thanks for offering this and happy holidays.

tbutter

Newly Enlightened
Count me in too this would be great in a empty host lying around

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk!

DaGreenLantern

Newly Enlightened

Ok Guys, i finally got back home a half hour ago, i wrote down all the names of EVERYBODY intersted,even though half the people didnt say which dropin they like,but hey its the holidays and i want everybody to have a chance at winning this dropin, I too wanted an sst-90 very badly,i was anxious waiting for the mailman to bring it,so i can understand everybodys interest in it....
I wrote down all the names and had my neighbors kid pick one lucky winner...............
............................................."......................................................................
....and the winner iz....----->>> KevinM

Congratulations,u won the dropin.....thank you everybody for trying, Kevinm please PM me to see where u want this shipped to.....thank you all,have a happy new year....

Inkidu

Newly Enlightened

congratulations KevinM

kevinm

Enlightened

Thanks!!!

And i thought I wasn't getting any lights for Christmas!:party:

Happy New Year!!!

Last edited:

Max_Power

Enlightened

LOL, I didn't realize I left out my favorite drop-in until after the drawing. M60W, for tint, color rendering, beam shape, and bulletproof physical and thermal design.

cubebike

Enlightened

count me in .
Thanks

alex987

Newly Enlightened

congratulations kevinm happy new year everybody

steve42

Newly Enlightened

Congrats kevinm! A nice little injection of excitement here. Got me to finally post on this side of CPF!

Latest posts