• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Bezel removal tools for M3 and M6

a390st

Newly Enlightened
I'll take a M3 bezel tool. Payment sent and shipping address included in PP

Last edited:
Hi.
I have old KT4 which has plastic retainer ring instead crenelated bezel ring. I am thinking add plain titanium bezel ring to this head, but first i have to remove it. Can you give me some thought and advice how to remove without damage it? I was going to ask for M6 bezel tool loaner, but you said it won't work on this case. If you do also removal service, since I am also live here in Fullerton, I love to drop to you. Thanks for your reply advance.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why the hell is it so hard to get some more of these. Holy jeebus. There's a lot of people that want them for the M6/M4

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi.
I have old KT4 which has plastic retainer ring instead crenelated bezel ring. I am thinking add plain titanium bezel ring to this head, but first i have to remove it. Can you give me some thought and advice how to remove without damage it? I was going to ask for M6 bezel tool loaner, but you said it won't work on this case. If you do also removal service, since I am also live here in Fullerton, I love to drop to you. Thanks for your reply advance.
Some buddy asked me about this years ago so I lent him my KT4 tool only to find that it won't get onto the Delrin ring's notches at all.
So the answer is NO, the tool won't work on an old-spec KT4 with Delrin lens ring.

Sorry......

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why the hell is it so hard to get some more of these. Holy jeebus. There's a lot of people that want them for the M6/M4
I too express such concern as well. But AFAIK, unlike the M3/Z46's hex base, the KT4's round base means it's not easy to open up the bezel assy even with RPM's tool.
Check out RPM's old sales threads, he's mentioned once that he had to make a custom tool just to secure the tool/bezel setup so as to manage the bezel ring install etc.

Last edited:
Agreed. It shouldn't be that hard to manufacture enough to supply all needs. I guess it is all economy of supply and demand, and price.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Some buddy asked me about this years ago so I lent him my KT4 tool only to find that it won't get onto the Delrin ring's notches at all.
So the answer is NO, the tool won't work on an old-spec KT4 with Delrin lens ring.

Sorry......
Thanks for your enlightenment. So if I couldn't make custom tool like RPM, then my other option could be just fry off Deleon ring. Do you have any suggestions?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Biglm

Newly Enlightened
I am interested in buying the M3/KL2 Tool and M3-SC. Please let me know if they are available?