• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Brat Guy (McBrat) Lights

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the Copper Deuce 18350.
Pm sent.

need to post a pic of the copper pair in the "Show off your copper" thread. The Deuce was actually my first design for an 18350 sized light. I still have the Damascus prototype. did a few other different lights, then settled on the 3 Ring design of the other light from Gian and did a few runs of lights in that design. and now switched back to the Deuce design... plus I'm getting better on the lathe....

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
Very nice lights Mick, you didnt waste anytime becoming one of the greats did u?

I like the use of the prometheus switch boots too, boots are so generic other than dif colors so plain, the prometheus is the only "branded" quality option I'm surprised no one has done skulls,anchors, or other random shapes molded into boots as of yet for one more layer of customization

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice lights Mick, you didnt waste anytime becoming one of the greats did u?

I like the use of the prometheus switch boots too, boots are so generic other than dif colors so plain, the prometheus is the only "branded" quality option I'm surprised no one has done skulls,anchors, or other random shapes molded into boots as of yet for one more layer of customization
Thanks, but im no where near that status. Im still learning and getting more consistent. :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Candlepowerforums mobile app