• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Chrome plated USL*sold*

jaybiz32

Enlightened
Sold

*Price Drop*

For sale chrome plated USL light. 2D size runs a Osram 62138 bulb(I believe) This light is very bright. One small scratch on tail end as shown in pics. Charger not included with light but can be for additional shiping costs as it is heavy. First to post "Ill take it gets light"
DSC00723.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

$250 shipped Conus USPS PM
$300 Shipped w/ charger USPS Ground
Paypall only.

Last edited:

beetleguise

Enlightened
Re: FS Chrome plated USL(Price Dropped to sell)

I just got my not so "usl" light today. It is the same bulb, with 11 cells. Holy crap is this thing bright! Mine cost a fortune, so I recommend this light to anyone who wants to set fires. Yes, mine set a fire as soon as I lit it up today!:naughty:
Great light, great price.

Drewfus2101

Enlightened

Wow that looks awesome. Any light that needs a mechanical safety on the switch is going to be a monster.

Maybe some specs or more info on it for people like myself who don't know much of anything about the USL.

chuck614

Newly Enlightened

Where can I get a switch like that for my USL?

jaybiz32

Enlightened

USL stands for Ultimate Stealth light. A search on CPF should bring up the thread all about this light.

paulr

Flashaholic

That is the standard switch found on all USL's except for a few ordered by daredevils without the switch guard.

I don't understand why nobody has bought this yet. I've felt a little tempted even though I've already paid for USL #43 and still hope to receive it one of these years...

basill

Newly Enlightened

What type of charger is needed? I have a pack charger that will do most battery types.
Yes I probably would like it, will you ship to the UK?

Basill