• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS-KI-B (SOLD!!!)

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
Re: FS-KI-B

Fringe - I have no place in this thread since I am totally "tapped-out" at the moment.

With that said, I'll bet a pix or two or even a link to the sales thread might jog some memories about the fine light that this is.

I'd jump on this one if I possibly could!

Bill

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

i forgot what it was, but im sure that something is worth a thousand words.
*WINK*

poor fringe

Time to hire the services of WP!~
:naughty:

Fringe

Enlightened

Man. Someone will be very happy if they are looking for a custom light from a very limited run where there will NEVER be anymore made like them again. I stress that this light is the MOST versitile light EVER. KI and Arcmania's attention to detail and machining are next to none. This is a fantastic light people.

Dizney

Newly Enlightened

I apologize if this was already discussed, but what kind of switch does it have? I'm interested, but I prefer to have a clicky type switch.

thanks!

m-thew

Newly Enlightened

It is a twisty head. And, the easiest twister I've got. The ample but not overly agressive knurling makes it a breeze to use. I too, generally prefer a clicky on my lights, but not so with this gem. It is made to be used daily, literally last a lifetime and then be passed on to the kids. No clicky to wear out, white as a snowstorm and built like a tank but feels like a Porsche (that runs on any type of fuel) in the hand.
A clicky aficionado won't be dissapointed with the twist on this one!

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fringe said:
Man. Someone will be very happy if they are looking for a custom light from a very limited run where there will NEVER be anymore made like them again. I stress that this light is the MOST versitile light EVER. KI and Arcmania's attention to detail and machining are next to none. This is a fantastic light people.

Fantastic it is!
I can't believe this is still here.:shrug:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Another fine, amazingly flexible light--why not grabbed up by this point a mystery! Not to be duplicated!!

Karl

Fringe

Enlightened

PM replied.

I cant' believe it either! Maybe I am cursed since the chrommie thread! I had the most mint chrome in exsistance and it took forever to sell and now this! And I am only asking what I paid for it!

Your comments though make me want to keep this light. Thanks guys!

hoppy1010

Newly Enlightened

This is driving me nuts!!!!

I will take it.:sold: pm me your paypal information.

Thanks Jay.

Fringe

Enlightened

PM replied.

I believe you have made a wise purchase. For only 20 posts!

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow fringe, only 2 pages? Slacker... :lolsign:

Good buy!, amazing light!

Fringe

Enlightened
Thanks for all the nice comments guys and it is always a fine ride will all the usual crew.

Best.