• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: (LAST DROP) MJP lights

andyfrasier

Enlightened
Re: FS: (3 for 4 **) MJP lights

Received! Light is now sold, thank you.

OK everyone - The final day starting price is updated in the post - It will be the last day of the sale today :(

The remaining light is the brightest light I have had on my two sales threads - TNC crafted light engine, beautiful neutral/warm tone.... Bargain price.

Make me an offer, today is the day :D

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: (3 for 4 **) MJP lights

Received! Light is now sold, thank you.

OK everyone - The final day starting price is updated in the post - It will be the last day of the sale today :(

The remaining light is the brightest light I have had on my two sales threads - TNC crafted light engine, beautiful neutral/warm tone.... Bargain price.

Make me an offer, today is the day :D

Damn you, per email, I'll take it. :twothumbs

andyfrasier

Enlightened
Buyers - the last DHL shipment to Seattle is taking every last bit of their delivery SLA .

Should happening this morning which means the last batch of lights go out today.

That's four normal sized packages and 1 enormous monster package for one lucky buyer.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Buyers - the last DHL shipment to Seattle is taking every last bit of their delivery SLA .

Should happening this morning which means the last batch of lights go out today.

That's four normal sized packages and 1 enormous monster package for one lucky buyer.

:party:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: (BIG DROPS) MJP, MAC's custom mag, Surefire, GANP, RA-Lights, Oveready

Reality check.. Is everything sold? Initial post would indicate otherwise..

Everything is sold, I bought the SF-III