• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LF-2XT Titanium Upgrade Package

muhaha

Newly Enlightened
I have edited the OP that included the clip. The price for the Upgrade Package w/ a pocket clip is $125 + shipping. This offer ends on Dec 12th.

I'd love to purchase a clip as well!
Is the sales thread now available for it?
BTW-Received the titanium host. Beautiful work and my compliments!
Thanks you and glad you liked it!
Here is the pre-order thread.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Progression_zpsvmx60t7i.jpg

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Received the Retrofit washers today. Installed it, and was finally able to tighten down the brass retainer ring as it should be. Now the switch seems to working flawlessly as it should. Thanks for the fix Bruce! Nicely done.

Nick

lockdoc

Newly Enlightened
I would like to order a upgrade package with clip and green tritium please. Is the total of $140 correct with international registered mail?

PayPal sent.

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

muhaha

Newly Enlightened
I would like to order a upgrade package with clip and green tritium please. Is the total of $140 correct with international registered mail?
Thanks
Dave
That is correct, Dave!
Shipping date depends on clips and they should be done within 5-10 days.

muhaha

Newly Enlightened
New price for the upgrade package: $145 w/ pocket clip $125 w/o clip.
Titanium pocket clips are $25/ea. Available in 5-10 days.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
XP-L is lovely in the LF2XT. You need to check the reflector opening though prior to installation. I've had to widen the opening just a touch with an x-acto knife for the XP-L lens to fit. The XP-L HI will fit and focus with no modifications.
Had time to do a lot of reflowing this weekend. Tested the neutral xp-e2 r4, xp-g2 s4, xp-l hi v3, and warm xp-l v3. Had no issues with the reflector and dome on the xp-l, perfect ft. Was a bit too floody for my taste with the dome on.. Dedomed the warm xp-l ,and ended up with the warm dedomed xp-l :)

XP-L in the LF2XT is awesome. The brightness with a Ni-MH XP-L is as bright/brighter than the 10440 powered XP-G2
No doubt it's bright, made me smile even on a nimh. The jump from the stock xp-e q4 to a xp-l v3 was a big one :)

Now i just wait for those clips, and the liteflux will be up to date, ready for 2016 :)

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Even those are too large, you can use needle tip tweezers with very thin arms if you're lacking a special removal tool. I got some on amazon years ago
and they work well enough.

Can anyone suggest a good pair of needle nose pliers to remove the light engine? :eek:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Its very easy to twist the contact board relative to the heatsink when trying to remove the L.E resulting in disaster. You need to really engage the tips of the removal instrument right down into the cutout slots and grip tightly while rotating the head.

I messed up an LF2XT L.E in this way once and had to ask SOYCD to come to the rescue to salvage it for me!