• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:ORiginal ORB-customized SSCP4-Regulated, SX0H Minim@g, Q3 custom!!!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/ot :ORiginal ORB-customized-Regulated!!!, Aleph2, MiniminiM@g, Minim@g!!!

Oh yeah heres a :bumpit:

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS/ot :ORiginal ORB-customized-Regulated!!!, Aleph2, MiniminiM@g, Minim@g!!!

Hi

Ill take number 3 if I may.

Can you PM me with details and total price for shipping to the UK.

Thanks

Gary

Ctechlite

Enlightened

ggaarryy said:
Hi

Ill take number 3 if I may.

Can you PM me with details and total price for shipping to the UK.

Thanks

Gary
PM replied to about 12 hours ago...are you still interested? If not please let us know! Inquiring minds want to know.

Ctechlite

Enlightened

I replied to his message here at about 7pm est, it is now 11am est.

So as per the stipulations in my initial post the light goes to addictedmatt.
See my post for payment info, I will send it out the next day after I get payment.

Thanks very much!

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened

Good snag addicted.

I have only just got in from work and with the time difference I have missed it , still no worries, hope it is as good as it looks.

Cheers

Ctechlite

Enlightened

addictedmatt said:
Paypal sent for minimag! Thanks, I can't wait to get it!

Got the paypal and printed a shipping label, you should get some email notification as to this shortly.

Gary pm sent with a special offer just for you.

First post updated to reflect sale.

Thanks very much all!

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:ORiginal ORB-customized SSCP4-Regulated, Aleph2 SSCP4 BB500 , SSC P4 Minim@g!!!

I'll be backup for #1

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FS:ORiginal ORB-customized SSCP4-Regulated, Aleph2 SSCP4 BB500 , SSC P4 Minim@g!!

blitzlicht65 said:
I'll take #1 the Black Aleph2.

Send PM.

Greetings.

PM being replied to right now. Sorry for the delay, been away from the comp for a while to catch up on some book reading.

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Tessaiga said:
Hi, how many lumens is the gold minimag putting out and for how long??

Hello Tessaiga,
Regarding lumens...I do not own an integrating sphere (yet :whistle: ) but an SX0H lux 1 is rated at 51.7-67.2 lumens when driven at 350ma. So with that in mind I would guess that the gold minimag puts out about 50 lumens, and when run off of 2aa I would guess at 3 hours or more of runtime. If you try to run the numbers for 2aa batteries with an advertised mah capacity of 2850 (duracell) and drawing 370ma you get over 7 hours of runtime at 100% efficiency, so say we only have 70% then we get about 5hours. But you also have to factor in battery voltage sag and all of that so I think 3 hours is a good estimate.

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FS:ORiginal ORB-customized SSCP4-Regulated, Aleph2 SSCP4 BB500 , SSC P4 Minim@g!!

blitzlicht65 said:
:paypal:

Greetings.

I've sent the A2 out a few days ago blitzlicht65, I just forgot to let you know. I've got to find my receipt from the post office and as soon as I do I will PM/email you the tracking numbers they gave me. Please let me know when you get the light.

Thanks very much to all who have purchased from me!