• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ottavino Da & THUD Ti

xuttprosasd

Newly Enlightened
WTS: Tain, Veleno designs & HF *Price drop*

Hello all,
I want to sell Tain, MBI & Veleno designs collection (All are in mint condition).

Sale Terms:
-Once the light is in the mail, I cannot be held responsible for possible postal mishaps.
-Simply post "I will take it" followed by prompt paypal payment gets the light.
-Worldwide shipping with tracking.

available:

SOLD:
1. Ottavino Da AAA, Aqua glow and orange trit. Emitter Cree XP-G2 NW (R5-4U). Price is $475 >$470>$460> $450
2. THUD Ti 18650 XML Neutral White (T6-3C) AR Coating glass(I switched from ordinary glass). 6 Blue trit installed in cooling fins and in the tail. Install the green trit in button center, And 2 pink 2 orange 2 yellow center around. Price is $1110, $1140

3. Zenith TI 18500 ,XPG2 Neutral White (R5-3C). "X" Below purple and pink top, Installed White, Ice blue, green, yellow, orange and red tritium in the head with a tail. $610, $635

4.Veleno Designs Ti 38DD. Mint condition.Emitter Cree XP-G W. Two blue trits installed. Comes with three 10180 Li-ion batteries, a charger. one extra QTC pill. and a battery carrier. The price is $210.

5.MBI HF Ti 3 mode. Mint condition.Emitter Cree XP-E2 NW(5000K). Ice blue and red trits installed. Comes with three 10250 and one 10440 Li-ion batteries. The price is $170.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

mcorp

Enlightened
Re: FS: Tain & Veleno designs

I'll take backup if the Zenith Ti 18500 sale happens to fall through!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Wow. Awesome lights. Good luck with your sale.

h and k man

Newly Enlightened

soil i will take the THUD Ti 18650 XML Neutral White pm sent

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: WTS: Tain, Veleno designs & HF

I'll take the MBI light. PM sent.

I have a question for the small light enthusiasts here. I have several MBI lights, including the current titanium model (which is out of stock), but don't know this one. Is this an older model that's out of production? This one has a smooth instead of a knurled body and a hexagonal head and tail.