• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS SF Turbohead, SW01, Arc LSL-s, Nflex 2c Mag, Fenix L1T w/ Wiz mod, Light meter,

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Hey folks, lots of stuff going up. Having a streak of bad luck recently and need to get rid of some toys. None of these lights are mint/brand new they all have their flaws if you look close enough. I bet the new in the bag Surefire Millennium turbo head has anno flaws :faint:. First the pic, then I'll list what is what...

1) On the far left is a Leef 3x18650 M Head / C tail body with a SW01 non fatty and in the bag is an M series turbo head with light crenelations (new unopened).
Split up
$140 for the Turbohead (remember it's new in the bag)
$85 for the SW01 (nonfatty)

Body sold

On the top to the right of the Leef/surefire combo is
2) Arc LSH-P serial number 2125. Matching tiger stripes on body and head. No obvious marks on this one. Included is a 2aa clickie body and what I think are 2 JSB twisties. Finish on the twisties is a little grey and they feel "satiny" to me. $130 Sold

Just below that is
3) Arc LSL-s serial number 196. Wear marks on bezel around the lense/window. This one is modded with what I think is a LuxIII, bin unknown, but I'm going to guess a TW0J as this was popular bin at the time it was modded. The board appeared to me to be stock when I took it apart for inspection. Included is a 2aa clickie and what I think is an arc twistie. $110

Below the Leef/Surefire combo is
4) Aleph/Surefire combo. It has a single cell body, with an old style switch housing and McClickie. Head is an E2E that has an extension in it that is bare aluminum. You can read more about it here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2345181&highlight=ctechlite#post2345181
$130 SOLD

Directly to the right of #4 and below #3 is
5) Fenix L1T body with a Wizard driver set to 520ma IIRC. Led is a SSC P4 USW0I. It comes with two 14500 LiIon batteries, they are unprotected. $45

Middle top is
6) Mag2c body with Nflex and SSC P4. You can read about it here
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2326423&highlight=ctechlite#post2326423
$90

Middle bottom is
7) Cut down Mag2c with a Madmax Plus and SSCP4. For use with 18650 battery or you could use two 2/3A NIMH or one 4/5A NIMH, spring may need to be modded for NIMH use. You can read about it here
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2327437&highlight=ctechlite#post2327437
withdrawn

Far right is
8) Surefire E2 in black with box and papers. Bulb works but is used. $55

9) Meterman LM631 light meter, good working condition. $70

Not pictured here
10) Surefire M3 bezel/head with Leef 2x18650 body and SW01 Fatty. Not water resistant whatsoever. I think it needs a #28 o-ring to seal off the bezel/window but I never ordered any to see if they are the proper fit, but by the o-ring size chart they should fit the bill. You can read about it here
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2324334&highlight=ctechlite#post2324334
Withdrawn

If you want more pics please let me know and I'll take them and post them as soon as I can. And now for something completely different

Price is shipped USPS first class to the US. Priority shipping is an extra $6, I can accept no responsibility for loss or damage once delivered to the post office for delivery to you. I will ship International if you pay actual shipping costs and assume liability for loss and damage. You must use Cash PP for International.

First take it here gets the lamp. Please PM ~~AND~~ email me right after for PP address/mailing address, let me know if you will be using PP cash PP credit or USPS money order. and also include your shipping address and what it is you are buying.

First post of "I'll take it" will take precedence. Please state what you want. Please follow up the "I'll take it" with a PM AND email. Do not forget : Please inlcude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your email and Paypal / USPS mo payment. Please search all my posts if you are unsure about my background. I have a jeer from a member who disagrees with my color recognition skills.

Let me repeat the important part : Please inlude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your PM AND email AND payment. You can email me @ ctechlite @ gmail . com (please remove spaces)
If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask. Communication is the Supreme Commander, I must listen as long as you talk (type)! !

Last edited:

Ray1968

Newly Enlightened
Re: Losts of stuff FS Arc's, mag mods, surefire/leef combo's, Fenix mod, Light meter,

Is the turbo head crenellated? Can't tell from the pic for sure.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lots of stuff FS Arc's, mag mods, surefire/leef combo's, Fenix mod, Light meter,

2) Arc LSH-P serial number 2125. Matching tiger stripes on body and head. No obvious marks on this one. Included is a 2aa clickie body and what I think are 2 JSB twisties. Finish on the twisties is a little grey and they feel "satiny" to me. $130

I'll take it. Email sent,

skcheng

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: Lots of stuff FS Arc's, mag mods, surefire/leef combo's, Fenix mod, Light meter,

Got your email skcheng.

...and I'm uploading pics of the E2 per a PM from another members request in a bit.

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will you sell the turbo head alone?

Ctechlite

Enlightened

gswitter, got your paypal. You should get postal numbers from paypal in your email. LMK if you don't please.

Someone asked me about the L1T in a PM, but thought the information would serve well for everyone...

Does it still have 2 modes? What is the runtime on both modes? Can it use alkaline or does it have to use 14500?

The light is modded with a Wizard converter board from the Sandwiche Shoppe so it does not have 2 modes anymore. If memory serves me it is set for 520ma, so it should run for about an hour with a li-ion 14500 battery (two are included). The Wizard requires 2.4v to 5.4v, I think anyway, you can check the Shoppe for specifics to the Wizard converter board. So in this body you need to use li-ion. If however you have a 2aa body you could use 2 alkalines, I am unsure of runtime in this configuration however.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

If the Leef body M head C tail is in Natural color... I'LLTAKE IT! ( How much?) I may also take the switch, but I'm not familiar with it. Is it a clickie?

Thanks.

PM Sent

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

If the Leef body M head C tail is in Natural color... I'LLTAKE IT! ( How much?) I may also take the switch, but I'm not familiar with it. Is it a clickie?

Thanks.

PM Sent

The 3x18650 Leef and switch are part of a package with the Surefire M-series turbohead, item number 1 I think. They are not available seperately atm. If you search for SW01 you should find info on the switch. It is a LOTC.

Color of the body and switch are HA nat, but they vary in shade/hue.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

just read the above info Chris. Thanks. I sent another PM as I couldn't email you for some reason.

Thanks

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

just read the above info Chris. Thanks. I sent another PM as I couldn't email you for some reason.

Thanks

PM replied.

I guess email button is turned off on CPF? anyway, it's my username @ Gmail dot com

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Price drops and now willing to split up item #1 : $145 for the Turbohead (remember it's new in the bag) and $85 for the SW01 (nonfatty), already have a confirmed buyer for the body but I'd like to sell the head and switch too before proceding with payments.