Gear Haulers- you've got the gear, what do you carry it in?

iacchus

Enlightened
Bag4.jpg

I picked this guy up to replace a Mission Workshop Rummy for office carry. It's just a bit more "professional". At least that's the way I justified a new bag. Plus, it was a great price for the quality.
Unfinished inside helps keep the price reasonable, and I dig the aesthetic. Not a lot of downside there. The liner is always the first thing to go on me, so it should extend the life to boot.

It holds plenty for my daily. I organize mostly w/ the bag-in-bag strategy:
bag-inside.jpg

Been looking at 20-30L packs again too. I have a perfectly good MW Sanction, that I like a lot. But you know what else I like? Options, that's what.

Anybody got any new bags? Thread hasn't been active in a while, i know some of you cats have new stuff to share, or new spins on the older stuff.

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually carry a Maratac countycomm nylon pouch with some pliers, Ti tweezers, Ti pen, Ti pry bar, CR123 primaries, AA eneloops, AA energizer lithium, eneloop AAA, Peak Eiger SS, Ti multibit screwdriver, Zebralight h600fc headlamp, and single bay USB battery charger. Some things get added/taken out. This is my vehicle/work bag
IMG_0316.jpeg
IMG_0317.jpeg
IMG_0318.jpeg

Last edited:

iacchus

Enlightened
I usually carry a Maratac countycomm nylon pouch with some pliers, Ti tweezers, Ti pen, Ti pry bar, CR123 primaries, AA eneloops, AA energizer li-ion, eneloop AAA, Peak Eiger SS, Ti multibit screwdriver, Zebralight h600fc headlamp, and single bay USB battery charger. Some things get added/taken out. This is my vehicle/work bag
View attachment 57513View attachment 57514View attachment 57515
great kit! I don't think I've seen a Maxped pouch that deep before. Looks handy. I carry a couple knipex pliers myself, those have gotten me out of enough jams to deserve a permanent spot.

Last edited: