Giveaway Thread (general info)

timbo114

Enlightened
"I'll take the Sunwayman C21C"
P1000862_zpsd3d4f04b.jpg

This is my boy Tucker, he turned down the offer to make a video - he says he's too cerebral, so we went with his cousin.

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light it up, Cerealand, your packages are in the mail.

Lots of great entries for the C21C already. Keep 'em coming!

ACruceSalus

Enlightened

Tipping my hat to the recent Scottish independence vote I'm submitting this. Pardon their French is a few places.

Last edited:

FJRick

Newly Enlightened
Lol, Well there was a picture of a 500 LED flashlight here, but now the link is dead? I guess they didn't want me to use it???

I'm not sure what cells or how many it uses, but I think it's going to need a better heat sink!!!

Thanks Doc!

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats one heck of a funny picture. Lol

ouchmyeyes, please avoid quoting the entire message. Especially pics, or the key phrase. Pics because they are already visible elsewhere, and take up a large amount of space in the thread. Key phrase because that is what I use to find valid entries...and copying someone else's post just leads to confusion. If you want to be included in the giveaway, you must edit your post before the deadline on Thursday.

And welcome to CPF! Once you get the hang of things here, you'll find it is a wonderful resource.

Last edited:

Jeffg330

Newly Enlightened
A constantly nagged and harried husband decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift.
The next year Christmas came again and this year he didn't buy her any present.
His mother-in-law was upset and asked the son-in-law why was she forgotten this time
The angry son-in-law responded, 'Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year.

I'll take the Sunwayman C21C

I was going to sit this one out until I saw the red led. Would be most useful preserving night vision as an amateur astronomer.

Cool giveaway, again ��

Light it up

Newly Enlightened
Hey Doc I want to say thank you so much for the Convoy m1 and all the other goodies you've included in the bag. You truly are a very giving person. I have never seen anything like those little usb lights. Those little things are so bright. I showed my girlfriend them and all she could say was you men are so amused by the littlest things. But its truly a brilliant idea (no pun intended :ohgeez: ). I was looking to actually try a holster and well you have given me one I intend on using when i go walking on trails during the sunset/night time. Also I think you've given me another bug, pocket knives. Thank you so much for all the goodies. You are awesome.

Last edited: