got a mountain bike grrr problems already

danielo_d

Enlightened
Re: got a mountain bike

Been a long time since my - banana seat-sissy bar-playing card flicking on the spokes - bike riding days.
Just kidding! Wife and I gotta a couple mountain bikes. Back on topic.
Gotta alot of knowledgable folks here, and not only on flashaholism, either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
But glad you gotta good bike! Not only good for transportation, but also recreation, too! Hope the gear and seat-post thing get resolved, Raggie! Let us know how it works out!
OBTW- I did have a - banana seat-sissy bar-playing card flicking on the spokes- bike! [was a handmedown from my older brother.]

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
danielo_d said:
OBTW- I did have a - banana seat-sissy bar-playing card flicking on the spokes- bike! [was a handmedown from my older brother.]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but did you have the superfly plastic, colored spoke covers too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (mine did)

Raggie get thyself to a real bike shop and ask for a seatpost (as has been suggested above). That post looks like a hokey thing put together just before they sold you the bike. Or it's the bad original one. See the mtb review on this bike -- nearly every post says "great bike; immediately replaced sucky seatpost" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Good luck! Ride on!

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast

i am humbled by any person that can mountainbike on a UNICYCLE!

thanks, that was cool!

isnt it amazing what humans will do for entertainment?

Bob