Guns, Lights and ... Knives???

pnwoutdoors

Enlightened
There were many years that I only carried occasionally

Then in the mid-1990's, the sister of a woman I was dating was abducted, raped, and then killed

It is now believed that multiple people passed the scene of her abduction, while it was taking place, but due to the size of the killer, no one intervened

After this happened, I truly began to take my Concealed Carry seriously after that

So, your life experiences might be different then mine, but as for me, I will Conceal Carry at EVERY opportunity

All it takes is a moment. Literally.

And all that takes is, quite simply, the bad guy turning left instead of right that day, choosing you among the others, your house instead of the others. Boom. Done. And one is either capable of surviving it or not.

Puts things in perspective, really. No matter what the odds of an incident happening, the incapability of surviving such gets vastly greater when one lacks practical ability to do so.

Been prepared since the 1990s. Been in dangerous and threatening situations a handful of times. Won't ever go anywhere unarmed again. Has prompted some of my family to imagine I'm nuts. But they've no answers when I ask simply whether they'd be capable of surviving somebody kicking in the door, breaking the car window, or grabbing them in a shop. 'Nuff said, really.