Halloween

WaltH

Enlightened
I was carving pumpkins with my 9 and 7 year olds. Each one had their own to carve. The three year old was a little bummed she couldn't carve the 4" diameter pumpkin she got at pre-school. So I cut the top off and was amazed to see it WAS hollow inside. Dug out the guts and used my dremel to make a teeny tiny face on it. Too small for a candle so dremeled out a hole just big enough for my AAA and stuck that in there. I have a whole gambit of colors for she wanted the turquoise. Personally I would have gone for the red or yellow. Good job Peter on pleasing folks of all ages.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
smile.gif

Thanks for the post! Using a dremel on a pumkin is a novel idea (first I have heard of it). Glad you like the lights too.

Btw, welcome to the CPF!

Peter Granse

WaltH

Enlightened
Sorry 'bout that. I realized after the post it was the wrong place.

It's nice to find this group of flashaholics. Was afraid I was the only one with this "problem".

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lzrdking:
Sorry 'bout that. I realized after the post it was the wrong place.

It's nice to find this group of flashaholics. Was afraid I was the only one with this "problem".
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, no, no,
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I have no objection to the location. I just think that it would make such a good addition to the post I mentioned. I didn't mean to "sound" so blatant.

K Horn

Newly Enlightened
Last year I used different colored photons to light up the kids pumpkins. They were a hit with everyone.

mikep

Enlightened
I was thinking that the dremel tool use also qualifies lzrdking for the "you might be an engineer if..." thread in chit-chat.
grin.gif