• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS, Oveready, FiveMega, Cryos, and Novatac

jdboy

Enlightened
I have a few items that don't get the use time that they deserve. All sale prices include PayPal fees and USPS Priority mail shipping to USA residents. The first "I'll take it" from a USA buyer gets the item. I'm limiting this sale to USA residents only. The buyer MUST contact me within 24hrs of claiming an item or said item will be marked "still available".

TRADE OPTION: Looking for AR small pin trigger group for precision rifle build

NovaTac 120P w/17670 body: modded with High CRI XP-G3 4500K led measured at 245 lumens-work preformed by VestureofBlood
$130 $100 SOLD/SHIPPED
HDS Rotary Tactical 325 w/ThorsHammer holster. Flashlight/holster both have marks from being carried. The holster is black with spring clip and spare battery loop. The flashlight is equipped with a Jetbeam RRT spring clip.
$325 $280 SOLD/SHIPPED
Oveready host-35mm and 50mm bodies, C series interface, factory Surefire Z44 bezel, Delrin body cap, and Delrin tail cap w/McClickie
$125 $100 SOLD/SHIPPED(host only, no light engine)
FiveMega/Cryos host-FiveMega 18350 host w/102mm extension. Cryos Illumination M2 copper cooling bezel with stainless bezel ring and lens. Cryos Illumination copper standoff grip tail cap with McClickie
TRADED LOCALLY(host only, no light engine)
dfb23e5b13b43e68b9e3fbe3e42e7cfb.jpg

Oveready H3C LMH V4.0 XP-E2 drop-in
TRADED LOCALLY
Oveready L3N HML V3.10 XPG drop-in
$125 $100 SOLD/SHIPPED

Last edited:

jdboy

Enlightened
Black Friday pricing above!! :popcorn:

EDIT: Also willing to add either of the Oveready drop-ins in either of the hosts for a combo price savings. Just let me know what you'd like.

Last edited:

jdboy

Enlightened
Remaining items were traded after the last bump. All item are now sold/traded.